Inspektor's Perpetual Garden Adventure.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Inspekt0r, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Believe your hands, trust what you feel.
    When they start to drink, you'll know.

They look good, growing well, stay the course.
    Let them do the work.
    Good job:)

2. Day 19. Thank you for all the support everyone. The room is starting to smell faintly, glad I have my carbon filter. :D Watered yesterday for the first time in almost a week and they seemed to love it! Not sure if this is a good sign but nabbed a picture of the undergrowth of the auto. What do you guys think? Breeder info says 3 weeks veg 6 weeks flower.
    Picked up some nutes a few days ago as well. It was on sale at my local hydro store, so I picked some up. Roots Organics by Aurora "Buddha Bloom" :smoke:

Attached Files:

3. Hey,
    Those don't look watered:p
    You can always sprinkle the tops of dirt to keep moist, without overwatering.
    Just remember 3-8 on a 10 scale.
    Not too dry, not too wet.
    Keep up the good work:smoke:

4. #24 Inspekt0r, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    I must admit after last weeks really good water I was a didn't want to over do the water again. They told me how they didn't like it last time. So I did about half as much as normal, and plan to do the same either tonight or tomorrow depending on what they say. Trying to keep it on that scale. :D

Oh good to know. I started doing that when they were seedlings as the top soil drains really well. (Fox Farm Light Warrior) I have heard mixed answers on if I could continue. Thanks for clearing that up buddy! Do you read my mind on things I am going to ask next? :eek: :p

5. First mind reading on the house, next one will cost ya:poke::laughing::laughing:

6. Well update is not as happy today. After seeing that one ball I was getting worried. They are every where now. :( So pulled and killed the Lowryder plant this morning. It was the only non-fem seed though so *crosses fingers*

7. Day 21. In a good mood today. Just ordered my veg room cause the old lady gave me the go ahead :D Also getting some more strains to play with. :devious:
    Room is starting to smell pretty strong now. So glad for the carbon filter. :smoke:

Attached Files:

8. you are lucky. i have to keep the grow box open because of the damn temp. but i have my led light which i will turn on next week and finish off 3 more weeks of veg before i hit 12/12. once the led goes in, the box gets closed. yes i also have a carbon filter, but i think i might get an ona jel bucket just in case. better be safe than sorry you know. good luck. find my grow journal on here and comment if you want. thanks

9. I'm still in veg for at least another week at least. I haven't decided if I want to run a 45 day veg or just stay at 30. Breeder notes on all say 30-45 day veg. *shrug* I have a week to figure it out.

Also not sure how lucky I am. The hydro company has decided that they wanted more money for my light. Canceled my order and raised their price over 30 dollars in 2 days now. I have the bulbs ordered already as well.:mad::mad: Very frustrated but what can ya do. I found it on another site for a bit cheaper. So once the money actually gets refunded I will be ordering from there. Other than that everything seems to be good.

Had a bit of spotting show up on a few leaves yesterday. Got out a tray and watered them really good as per SG's advice. Letting them sit for 30 minutes then checking them again. Bet they are loving that. :smoke:

10. Will be updating with photos after the watering to show them off. Feeling like a photo update even though I had one yesterday. The biggest one was super thirsty. :smoke:

11. Hey the grow is looking really nice! I was wondering what kind of lights you were veggin under? Keep up the good work!

Also, just a thought about your light purchase, it might be worth it to pay extra to buy in person rather than having a paper trial through online transactions. I tend to be on the paranoid side though lol

12. Thanks. I am using a 400 watt HPS light hung about 16 inches from the plants right now.

Yeah. Unfortunately in person means I'm paying top dollar. Nearly $350 localy for a 250 dollar ballast/reflector. Every where around here loves to price jack. One of my hydro shops will normally cut me deals but they wanted $400+ for it.

So after water pics. These are for you SG. :D Filled them let them drain waited 30 minutes the big one took another big drink and the other two took just a small bit. :smoke:

Attached Files:

13. Look at those tops:eek: They were thirsty Bro.
    Can you see the difference? I can

Don't water like that all the time. But every 2 weeks give em a nice drink.
    You won't have to once you tune in.
    And most important, remember the weight, remember the weight, repeat,repeat.

Eyes, hands, brains make the grower.

Good job and good listening.
    :D

14. I know I was a bit worried at first. All the leaves and the tops were sinking down fast. Light turned back on after their 4 hour little nap. Boom they all perked right up and are so very happy. Trying my best to keep that weight in my mind now. Thank you my friend. :d

By the way when do you recommend their first really good water after they sprout? If needed we can take this to your advice thread :p

Almost makes me want to post up pictures again of them. You are all saved atm, as their lights are now on. Its so insane how fast these plants react to things. :smoke:

15. Personally,I do not water on a schedule,I just make sure they do not get dry,and make sure they don't get soaking wet.It is working for me.
    Altho once in awhile I will give them a soaking..not very often.

16. Day 25 Plants are looking really good. Lots of new growth and the undergrowth is just insane to watch. Still sitting on the edge of 5 more days or give it 20 more days until flower. Oh well. :cool: :smoke:

Attached Files:

17. Day 28
    All 3 have now shot out pistols and all 3 are about 10 inches tall now also. :D Not much else. Just pics. :smoke:
    Line up
    Advanced Seeds - Black Diesel
    Barney's Farm - L.S.D.
    CH9 - Jack 3

Attached Files:

18. Nice job so far,keep them growing,and lift those pots eh.

19. Little update today. Noticed that the biggest one was not happy at all. So emergency TP! And good thing the roots were all at the bottom of the pots. Have them all in bigger pots now. Will be posting pictures tomorrow. I still have 2 weeks before flowering and 2 weeks after flower that I won't be adding nutes. So this shouldn't be to late. I now have the Black Diesel and the L.S.D. in 7 gallon pots and the Jack in a full 5 gallon. Hopefully the girls don't stress out too bad because of this. :eek: :smoke:

20. Great job,I see you been reading sg's thread.Your grow should be fine,if you follow his directions.