Inspektor's Multi-Strain Grow Journal 2.0

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by InspektorNugget, Aug 19, 2017.

1. It's been awhile...

Thought I'd start up another grow journal. Currently vegging Bubba Kush, Burkle, Chem Dawg #4, Cannaventure CookieWreck, Platinum Girl Scout Cookies S1, GreenBud Seeds White Widow x AK-47.

Also vegging two autoflower strains, Auto Pounder and Berry Ryder from Auto Seeds.

Hardening off the autos because they are destined for the outdoor garden to finish off the season. Up front is the Auto Pounder and in the back is Berry Ryder, both 34 days old from sprout. Unfortunately, stunted these a bit by feeding them too soon. Was thinking about topping them, but decided to hold off because they were already stressed. Also never grown an auto so I don't really know if they should be topped.

IMG_20170818_184130.jpg

Stay tuned!

2. Check out my journal..the Amnesia Haze Autos. I topped one of them and left the other alone. The one I topped looks lots better! Mine are a 90 day strain and I topped around week 3 or 4 not exactly sure. I'm growing in soil..not sure if that will make any difference tho.

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Also, put them from the solo cups into the pots you will use to finish them in.... I used a 3 gallon and a 5 gal one the one I topped.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just checked your journal out- your autos are looking really well. Gonna top them today right around 5th node. The autos are gonna go into the outside garden in raised beds so I'm gonna keep them in the Solo cups for another week at least.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The autos I left outside went into flowering really quick...not sure what caused it. Neither one is very big, but very healthy. Both were put from starter pots into 5 gallon buckets. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Went to top the autos and noticed they are starting to flower :mellow:, so I'm deciding not to top them. Both are 35 days from sprout.

7. Gave every plant a tea flush today.

Also decided to prune up the Platinum Girl Scout Cookies S1 mother to get more light to the lowers and maximize the number of clones I can take.

Pics are before and after.
    IMG_20170819_111307.jpg
    IMG_20170819_111906.jpg

8. Took some clones tonight. Cut 25 Platinum Girl Scout Cookies S1, 9 Bubba Kush, and 6 CookieWreck C pheno.

IMG_20170824_212637.jpg

9. Smoking on that MK-Ultra x StarDawg grown by the homies. Wow. :bongin:

IMG_20170824_215351.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yesterday I noticed the color of the White Widow x AK-47 seemed to be a little off. When I came home from work today I decided to look a little further and found thrips damage. The damage looks like it has only occurred on the WW x AK-47 and it appears I caught it early.
    I immediately sprayed all my veggers with Avid, except my CookieWreck A, because it was sprayed a few weeks ago.

Pic is currently what is in veg. Left to right: Burkle (top), CookieWreck C (bottom), Green Crack, White Widow x AK-47, ChemDawg #4, CookieWreck A.
    IMG_20170828_235023.jpg

11. That bug looks so fire

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Ya man has a great flavor as well. A little kushy and a little chemy.

13. Got these North Genetics Granddaddy Purple x Grape Ape soaking overnight. Looking for a straight purple pheno. Tasting like grapes wouldn't hurt either.

IMG_20170829_192245.jpg

14. So far 9/10 germination on the North Genetics Granddaddy Purple x Grape Ape. The last sprout should be poking through tomorrow morning. So far it has been 5 days from planting the seeds.

IMG_20170904_230012.jpg

Autos 51 days from sprout. Auto Pounder on left and Berry Ryder right.

IMG_20170904_182012.jpg

15. #17 InspektorNugget, Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Little update. All ten GDP x Grape Ape have sprouted. I will probably let them go another 5 days before their first veg feed.
    IMG_20170908_204122.jpg

Also got some Gorilla Glue (don't know which cut) and Kush Rise (Hawaiian Sunrise x Rug Burn OG) from the homie. Gonna get some IPM then into the veg room.
    IMG_20170908_220702.jpg

Lastly, a pic of my Chem #4 mom. Did a little LST with her to maximize cuts.
    IMG_20170908_213807.jpg

16. #18 InspektorNugget, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    All plants in veg got some food today and this officially starts day 1 of the veg cycle. Probably gonna veg the Gorilla Glue and Kush Rise 2-3 weeks and the Bubba Kush, Cookie Wreck and Platinum Girl Scout Cookies S1 for 4 weeks. That said, it's looking like it will be a 9/24-10/1 flip date.
    IMG_20170910_213338.jpg

17. Wow last post was 9/10. Well, since then there have been a few bumps in the road, but hopefully things are back on track.

OK for the updates here we go. My two outdoor autos I had going (Auto Pounder and Berry Ryder) have been eaten by who knows what. Probably a squirrel, rabbit or one of the neighborhood cats that wanders the yard. :confusedalt:

I got some new cuts from my bosses at work. They included Gorilla Glue #4, Berry Smasher, 9lb Hammer, OG Grape Krypt, Lemon OG and OG Kush Breath. Pretty stoked on all these cuts. Only thing that sucked is that the Gorilla Glue, Berry Smasher and Lemon OG had some PM pop up a few days later. So on 9/18 I hit all plants with an emergency spray of 3% H2O2 and ordered Banish. On 9/19 all plants were hit with Banish (1mL/quart.) and I will do a follow up spray tomorrow on 9/25.

Also, had to chop the Burkle and Green Crack plants started from seed because they turned out to be males.

Every update needs some pics so here we have my new Lemon OG cut.
    IMG_20170924_201830.jpg

Next is Berry Smasher (9lb Hammer F4 x GlueBerry) bred by Prison City Genetics.
    IMG_20170924_201957.jpg

Gorilla Glue #4
    IMG_20170924_202043.jpg

OG Grape Krypt (Grape FX x Capt. Krypt OG). From it's appearance I wouldn't believe there is any Kush in this strain.
    IMG_20170924_202254.jpg

18. Here are the GDP x Grape Ape seedlings. First week in veg was rough for them. I let their Root Riot cubes dry out too much and then probably fed them too strong a dose of food.
    IMG_20170924_202631.jpg

Always one black sheep in the family.
    IMG_20170924_202700.jpg

And some more stuff down the pipeline. The Truth ((Maui x Amherst Super Skunk) x ChemDawg), T.H. Seeds Original Bubblegum and Dynasty Genetics C99 F2 x Ms. Universe #10.
    IMG_20170924_203036.jpg