Inspektor's Garden Oasis

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Inspekt0r, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Hello all growers new and old!
    I am Inspektor or Spek for short.
    I have made an introduction already but felt it was time to go ahead and show off my set up.
    This where all the magic starts out. Intake filter makes sure any buggies or dust won't get in.
    [​IMG]

From here the air gets pulled up the 8x8x8 wye.
    The hot air from this 400w MH cool tube
    [​IMG]

Then meets this air and gets pulled up by an 8" max fan.
    [​IMG]

Then the air continues on through my first reflector with a 1k HPS.
    [​IMG]

Ducting in between the 1ks.
    [​IMG]

And on to the next 1k HPS.
    [​IMG]

Then pulled all through here as well as the other 400w MH cool tube.
    [​IMG]

Another 8x8x8 Wye going into an 8" Vortex HO.
    [​IMG]

And finally pushed into this giant Active Air 100lb carbon filter.
    [​IMG]

I mix up my own soil in advance. I have tested a couple different mixes and am still constantly tweaking my soil mix.
    I have 3 30 gallon tubs that are holding cooked soil
    [​IMG]
    And one 20 gallon tub to mix things up with that is full at the moment as well.

And now for a few pictures of my flowering girls.

First up we have Humboldt Seed Organisation Trainwreck
    [​IMG]
    This plant is a very big producer and has impressed me the entire grow. Will be keeping this one in my garden as a yielder for sure.
    [​IMG]
    Very close to harvest she has super dense nugs and smells very fruity.

Next we have Doc's GDP
    Just got tossed these 3 into flower last week.
    [​IMG]
    I can't wait to see how big she gets!

Next up this is from Barney's Farm Blue Cheese
    This is one of my favorite smokes for pain relief. (Cheese dom)
    [​IMG]
    I have 2 phenotypes of this a cheese dominate and a blue dominate and enjoy them both a lot.

The last throw in this time is White Widow (from a local growmie)
    Even though I am not sure on the lineage on this one it is a very musky strain and seems to be just what the description of WW states.
    [​IMG]
    Very very stinky and big producer. This will also be all 3 of these first runs in 7 gallon smarties.

Lastly we have Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice
    This will be the last day of her being alive as well as my last 5 gallon run. She has started to change colors and seems to have stopped throwing out white pistols.
    [​IMG]
    The smell is so very complex its a blueberry, lemon, cheese, hash smell.
    [​IMG]

I hope you all enjoyed this tour into my garden and hope you will stop by again soon :wave:

2. :wave:He he he here I am :wave:

3. Third! Let's stick this pig!

4. Just had a Kandy Kush that had Trainwreck heavy genes. Mine smells like lemon, cedar, and sweet soil.

5. #7 Ironhead, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    Woot! Made it my friend..:D

I'll just busy myself over here setting up the zero gravity chair and hittin the bong.:bongin:

Plants look fantastic bud! You know I love me some Blue Cheese!:D:D

6. About time I get a peak at your grow setup! Looks great brother spek!

7. Subbe :wave:

That Trainwreck looks great man! Both the Wreckage seeds popped for my boy and I got a Trainwreck x Kush in veg.

Christening the new thread with this inspekta gadget video :metal:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZX5qdIEB0]Beatboxing flute inspector gadget remix - YouTube[/ame]

8. Dang a theme song!:eek:

Lucky...:eek:

9. nice plants! i was a bit concerned when the leaves on my healthy green plant started yellowing and falling off but now i feel reassured

10. Looking good Speck. I grow in 7g Geobags too, plants love the extra room. I have fruity chronic juice also. It smells so good. I can't wait to smoke a bowl of it. That Trainwreck looks bomb, nice fat colas. I've smoked it before and it really helps with my pain. Keep up the good work,

11. Morning focker!

12. Heya everyone :wave:
    Few pictures to show not much going on after the chop. Getting ready to take a much needed vacation in a few days. Cannabis Cup in Denver? Yes I think I shall! Its been over a year since I have had even a little "break". Can't wait to meet up with everyone there and have a blast!
    Anyhoo! Time for those pictures.

Some better pics of the FCJ before she was chopped and as I was taking her down.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trainwreck got the choppy chop as well! I hope mine turns out as good your sounds alive!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Was a pretty easy chop and the nuggies were rock hard. Can't wait to get a smoke test on her.
    Good close up of the top
    [​IMG]

Reserva Privada OG Kush
    [​IMG]
    2nd grow on this one just got tossed into flower.

Wanna show off some before and after pictures. These next 3 strains were given some brewed up ACT. (Thanks Pete for kicking my ass in gear on this :p)
    [​IMG]
    Boy did that smell yummy.. :rolleyes:

White Widow
    Pic taken on the 13th
    [​IMG]
    Then the pics of the White Widow 2 days later. :cool:
    [​IMG]

Blue Cheese
    Before Picture
    [​IMG]
    After taken on the 15th :D
    [​IMG]

GDP
    Before pics boo.:devious:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the amazing after pics!:hello:
    [​IMG]
    GDP is coming along very nicely either its her swick or all that yummy kelp! Either way I'm happy she is happy :D

That about wraps up my update for now. Going to be shoving another Trainwreck and another Fruity Chronic Juice into flower before I leave and get some more veggers TPed so they can be ready for the flip as well.
    Have a good one everbody! :)

13. Nice update Spek :)

Next year, I'll be joining you in denver :hello:
    Lots of things happening next year.

7 mos 14 days FTW :metal:

14. Goin to the cup??? Me thinks you forgot to mention that dude!! Hopefully we can join you guys next year while the folks watch the kiddo.;)

Good lookin plants my friend! How are those clones coming along? The ones I took are looking super stellar still.. Good genetics.:)

Bro your setup is awe inspiring.. Seeing it all light up before my eyes reminded me of Christmas morning. I love how you got it all set up and I'm real impressed with the new layout... It's like Dr. Fun's house of hijinks in there....plain out, old fashioned good times. I like where we are all heading.

Dude the OG kush got some rave reviews.. It is soo stinky and fun to smoke.. Not a super couch lock, and not all up in my head, but rather a really nice balance of the 2. Lots of folks enjoyed it and the other goodies I brought home with me. GDP is straight night night.. Some friendly competition with the potent Fruity Chronic. I love it!:D

Keep up the good work bud and bring me back something from your trip!:poke::D:D

15. Lookin great in here for sure! Subb'd!

Had a blast at the cup bro! was good to meet ya! havent laughed so hard in a looong time!
    Hope your travels home went A-OK!

16. Im fucking in [​IMG], super down with you SPECK!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Yeah we got to talking about so many things it just slipped my mind. That and after how many bowls? :laughing:

The clones mostly died I saved a couple but I'm getting a new light. I didn't even get a chance to show ya but I was testing a new "clone" area. Too hot burnt the poor things up. Getting a new light to remedy that tomorrow :)

I thought you would be into that one its a good smoke but doesn't have that couch lock. :)

Thanks dude!

It was a ton of fun meeting up. I haven't had the giggles like that in a good long time.
    We need to do again some time. :D Mine were very uneventful and boring hope yours were the same :wave:

:wave:Well heya there! Always glad to have ya around DL! :smoke::smoke:

18. Hope everyone had a great 4/20! I know I did. ;) First US Cannabis Cup attended, I can check that off my bucket list! :D It was a lot of fun but very consumer based. Little to comment on as a grower. Sure there were a few light booths and a couple seed vendors. At the core it was just really a big dab fest. Don't get me wrong I did partake in copius amount of oil, and I haven't been that blasted in a long time. So take what you will from my words. It was fun, I will probably go again next year with lower expectations. :D

As I was gone for the weekend my wonderful wife was a dear and took care of my other ladies ;)
    She did an excelent job and I knew she would. But as all of us do, I still worried about the little ones while I was away.

(TLDR version)
    I went to the cannabis cup it was fun plants didn't die.
    Enough talky on to the pics!

OG Kush 2nd run RP
    [​IMG]
    Starting to throw out some pistols, this run is much better already.

Trainwreck 2nd run just got flipped before I left.
    [​IMG]
    Going to also be trying to find some good sized cages for these to grow into, tired of having to put a bamboo stake in for every cola.

Fruity Chronic Juice
    [​IMG]
    Holy cow! This was my first experiment with a wicking system. I won't be looking back from here on out. :D

White Widow just exploding away as usual.
    [​IMG]
    This is still my first full run with mixed spectrum and the sugars are already building up in week 3. I'm very impressed

Blue Cheese (cheese dom)
    [​IMG]
    For the record I did not top this she just grew 2 top colas once I flipped her. No complaining just had to throw that out there.

GDP
    [​IMG]
    This thing is just cola after cola did some major defoliating after this pic was taken wait til you see her next time ;)

And I just wanted to show off a little bit of my veg area.
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the bad pic it was the best of all I had.

Here is one I am super excited about, Buddha Tahoe!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just absolute monster leaves! Not sure what to expect from this but I'm excited about it either way! :) :D

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4/20! :smoking: