Inspection

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by bookechu, Feb 7, 2012.

1. If I bag up my plants in trash bags to hide them what are my risk? I have 3 that are 5wks into flower and 5 that are 5wks into veg. There inspecting the apartment tomorrow or Wednesday. I will probably have them bagged for about 18hrs

2. No go dude. Rent a small UHaul truck and carry them in with their bags. Do it very late at night as the smell will be fierce.

3. I'm definitely moving them out, just want to make sure they won't die or anything. I was about to water them but decided not to.

4. Read. Digest. Follow to the letter.

Rental charges on a U-Haul pale in comparison to what a magistrate will set for bail. Not to mention the cost of replacing the equipment.

5. [quote name='"bookechu"']I'm definitely moving them out, just want to make sure they won't die or anything. I was about to water them but decided not to.[/quote]

^^^^^

6. This might cause some intersexuality between the plants due to stress but they should not die.

Look the bright side:
    1. the important thing is to not get in trouble even if it means losing a crop.
    2. If any of the plants start to try and form male flowers take them down, you are late enough into flowering to have something to show for it so its not a complete loss :)

Good Luck man!!!

7. Just got finish moving them. Hopefully the flowering plants don't herm on me

8. I bet they're fine. They're tougher than you think and I have found that it takes some pretty drastic shite to F them up.

Like OP said - the bottom line is to stay safe.

Jerry.

9. I've had to do this myself. Just be nice to them. :)

10. What if he's in a mmj legal state? Is it just because he's over 6? If he only had 6 and a county health dept issued card couldn't he just keep them as is and tell the landlord he's in the right?

11. I wouldn't take the chance myself. Landlords tend to get touchy when their tenants start installing indoor gardens with extension cords and water all about.

Unless I had already prearranged with my landlord, I would not willingly reveal my garden.

12. I just got into a month to month lease. Landlord seems pretty nice but I don't want to chance it myself either. He seems strangely attached to this house, I only made 1 small hole for the conduit. Ducting out window. All legal but since it's month to month I'd hate to be asked to leave over my garden. Sucks!

13. People do seem to get "strangely attached" to what is probably the biggest purchases of their lives and often pay for these purchases for 30 years.

I understand the gardening problem for tenants but its hard to blame the landlord too.

Just sayin'.

Jerry.

14. I run 11/13, on 7am, off at 6pm. I will probably get my plants in around 2am. Should I give them those extra five hrs of light or keep them in the dark then continue with my regular scheduling?

15. Keep them in the dark. If anything it will probably help (as a positive stress on the plant) to increase potency, as it will be trying harder to get itself seeded by producing trichomes.

16. I would think trichome production would stop. If a plant is trying to reproduce why would it focus on trichomes instead of pollination?

BeZ...V

17. I honestly don't think that anything got screwed up for the relatively short time that these were in the dark.

If this were me I'd just put them back in the flower area under the same schedule - business as usual. All set.

Jerry.

18. Yep.......

19. In another life I/we almost needed an open account with U-Haul. Even found a couple of 24 hour operations which came in handy a couple of times.

<shakes head>

20. Back in the day in the canyons, eh, buddy...*lol*

Thank Jeebus we smarten up a little bit as we grow older, huh...Some of the chances i used to take, too...and then I think back and wonder "what for"....*lol*

jerry.