Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inspection

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DeathStarContractor, May 23, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

So I rent a house from my mom and my boyfriend and I have an inspection coming up June 1st. We are not supposed to be smoking anything in the house because my mom is afraid of fire (we can't even have candles). We keep our smoking exclusive to our bedroom. What would you guys do to prepare for the inspection so it seems as if we never smoked in there? We have one burn mark in the carpet but we are going to take care of that, other than that no damage. What I'm more worried about is the smell and any ash that we may not have seen.

I'm sure some of you guys rent apartments or houses where smoking is not allowed, so what would you do to prepare? Neither of us smoke cigarettes and if we have people over that do, they go outside. So its just the weed we are looking to cover up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Febreeze spray the whole house
    Febreeze plug-ins in your room
    Hide some car air fresheners under your bed
    Open the windows more, or better yet, blow smoke out the window

Marijuana smoke out of a bong doesn't stick at all for me.. However when I used to smoke blunts, the smell would linger for hours.

... Get a cat and make the house smell like cat shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. don't smoke inside for like a week before the inspection...
    open the windows and air the place out...
    vac & dust the entire place….

4. Run a fan in the window for a couple days to air out the room, wash the linens to get any smell out if you're smoking near the bed, and vacuum the carpet, dust up surfaces where ash or bits of bud could have fallen. Make the place look good but lived in like that's the usual you. Try to find a different spot to smoke before inspection.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 Exhazer, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Pot smell doesnt stick around.....its the cig smoke that sticks to everything and stays...you can air out your whole house within 10 minutes of your mom getting there.

I always smoked in my moms house and aired it out before she got home from work like 2 hours before. People who dont smoke smell pot like a dog. So i know for a fact pot doesnt stay long at all if you can bust open all the windows. F candles and spray. Every time i used a candle or sprayed something that caused alot of suspicion lol.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Just dont smoke inside for a day or two and there won't be any sign of smoking inside the house. Luckily weed smoke doesnt linger and stick to walls/objects as bad as tobacco smoke.

7. You should be fine, but if you're worried, spray a bit of Ozium.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

8. 1. Quit smoking
    2. Clean
    3. Buy a scentsy and your favorite scented wax.
    4. Good luck