insomnia?

Discussion in 'General' started by buffalojustin, Dec 14, 2008.

1. it's 4:54 am. i've been in bed since 2. my eyes feel so tired but i can sleep.
    anyone got any tips for catching some z's? i've smoked, tried to relax and listen to music,
    but nothings worked.

2. same predicament as you.. :(

but i don't have anything to smoke...

3. dude listen to me your better off just staying out of bed and chillin on your comp for an hour or 2 more then see if you can sleep!

4. try reading? i usually read something if i can't fall asleep.
    going on the computer actually keeps me awake

5. Since my birthday was yesterday and I have the same problem as you, I have a bitch of a time sleeping, I treated myself to some painkillers. Put me right to sleep, 12 hours which is a Godsend. If you have access to some take them, listen to some music, and try to sleep.

6. i dont reccomend it but i use to drink benadryl like crazyyyyy just to get to sleep
    but for u..
    just watch tv till u pass out
    smoke a bowl

7. you can go to your local store and buy some over the counter sleeping pills and see if they work for you.

i baught tylenol-simply sleep. ive only used it three times so far. the last time i used it i couldnt sleep because my heart was beating so fast and i was sorta shaking. was in bed at 11 and didnt go to sleep until 2ish AND i had a final the next morning. so, i guess i wont be using it for awhile. but go to your local Vitamin World and see if they have anything for you.

try some breathing exersices before you go to bed. and make sure no lights are on in the room and that its quiet. but if your problem persists longer than 2 weeks, then you indeed have serious insomnia and you can go ask your doctors for sleeping pills, if you'd like. but then you might become addicted to them. so, if you can, try to find some natural way to fall asleep.