Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

insomnia?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Crayon Sauce, Aug 21, 2008.

1. can you get a card because of insomnia cuz i have bad insomnia but when i toke up before i go to bed then i fall asleep like 30 minutes after.I live in colorado as well.

2. Im not sure about your state but if you have tried western MDs and used other medications with less than good results you should get one,i had saved 5% of my med. bottles through the last 8 years(about 100)and brought them in and had NO problems at all.MJ MDs understand that canibinoids can work much better for some ppl than pills do w/o as many side effects.