Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Insomnia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soufsidetrappa, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Can't sleep, for more than 4 hours if I can. And then I have to smoke some more or something 😒 , should I try for sedatives? Or is my habit that bad , where I have to quit for a while ? Idk , there's no real reason to stop except for the fact I can't sleep without it ..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Have you tried oils/wax

3. "insomnia" is the side effects of marijuana that people should be aware of. especially those that smoke daily or smoke before bed.

what you really need is light exercise and read books

4. dude dont quit stright up if u need to stop for what ever reason only hve 1-2 inhalesd before you sleep, that way ull sleep, n u wont be too high just enough for it to be in ur system its easy bro

5. [quote name="DopeGame" post="19345631" timestamp="1389806660"]dude dont quit stright up if u need to stop for what ever reason only hve 1-2 inhalesd before you sleep, that way ull sleep, n u wont be too high just enough for it to be in ur system its easy bro[/quote] when I'm dry though, I have to take Benadryl (a lot too) just to get to sleep. And I wake up with extreme fatigue. I was wondering what fellow blades use to get to sleep Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. take gravol or a.k.a
    \tDimenhydrinate two of them will knock you out in 30 mins avaible over the counter and there used for insomnia nervousness and sickness

I was in the same boat, man. It's actually the reason I started smoking. I would fight sleep until my body was literally so tired, I just passed out. The thing that worked best for me was smoking then listening to softer music like Jack Johnson (who has some amazing lyrics for the high mind) and kinda half meditate. The key seems to be to get your mind clear of useless thoughts before sleep ever has a chance.

8. take some otc stuff like benadryl or melatonin. mabe get some benzos from the doctor haha why not 

9. Try smoking some purple bubble hash or wax and you should get some more sleep. Or take a benadryl or 2 before going to bed

10. I cant sleep right now and im going out to hit my bong real quick just so i dont stay up til 4 am i dont wanna quit but this is terrible this insomnia sucks ass like all night just looking up at the wall and then i start thinking which leads to overthinking things like what im doing with my life and those thoughts suck so any ideas on how to sleep naturally GC? No drugs please.