Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Insomnia, zero appetite, and nausea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BRblazin23, May 7, 2016.

1. Ok this is my first post on gc, though I do read A LOT of threads on this forum and I know a lot of people get butt hurt when users post in the wrong place so if I'm in the wrong category I'm sorry . I've been smoking almost daily for about a half year. Except when I come home from college which is usually every other weekend for 3 days. And I've been having pretty intense withdrawal symptoms during these breaks. I cannot sleep through an entire night which is manageable and I knew this would happen but I've also been waking up with intense nausea in the mornings and no apetite what so ever. I can go an entire day without a thing to eat. My parents are wondering what's wrong with me because before I went off to college I could eat an obnoxious amount of food in one sitting and feel absolutely fine. Now my weight never fluctuates i stay at a solid 180lbs all the time so I know my health isn't in any immediate danger but man is this shit anoying I LOVE FOOD almost as much as I love that dank but something needs to change wether it means cutting back (I'd really rather not) or switching my smoking methods. Such as using my pax 2 vaporizer more often instead of the bong, bub, or papers. I'm not sure if switching to vaporizing will do anything but I read somewhere on the forum that it's the smoking that kills your apetite and vapeing is a good way to reverse this? Idk all I know is I'm feeling pretty defeated and could really use some advice!
    Oh and happy toking everyone!:weed::gc_rocks:

2. If you think you need weed to sleep and eat then smoke on the weekends. But the fact is its all in your head you can sleep but because you've convinced yourself you wont be able to without weed then you wont.

• Like Like x 2
  3. This is probably true about the insomnia. I just can't wrap my head around the nausea or lack of appetite. But thanks for the reply!

4. You sound stressed out from school. Stress can fuck your shit up inside out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 100% normal man. It will be a few days to a week or so. Its ur body detoxing that thc. All i can tell you is tough it out. Only smoking some weed will heal you. I go through it every day i dont have wax. Been dabbing daily for almost a year. i dont run out, but when i do its not fun. but it'll pass. Its mainly psychologically to be honest. But then again i havent had a day off in a while so i dont know if "withdraws" would happen or if its really psychological. I know when i go sometime without it I get a bit hot in my head like dehydration and/or hunger. I think that triggers me to get hot and i start to get irritated. I need to eat but i have no appetite. Thats my sober self i never had an appetite to begin with so i picked up weed so that could be why i get sick.

My friends get this too. Im not the only one. Your not either. Just gotta tough it out like the rest of us. I hate to say it but its true. Just try to eat healthy foods. It'll atleast make your body feel better. Healthy body = healthy mind.

Its not some heroin or alcohol withdraws so you'll live ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. try exercising.. that can really help you get an appetite and beat insomnia..

• Like Like x 2
  7. Increase hydration and physical activity. And more importantly, get some weed!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks for the advice I have a pretty labor intensive job at home so I think that's helping and getting weed isn't the problem it's smoking without my parents finding out, I've got a ounce of grade A white super skunk at home ready to be blazed!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the advice man it really helps. I'm just glad I'm not the only one. One of the main reasons I started smoking often was to self medicate I have pretty bad anxiety especially about health issues and when I feel sick and can't smoke it pushes me over the edge lol. But I'm no sissy I'll just tough it out just as long as this isn't some fatal issue that my mind tricks me into thinking.

10. Thanks for the reply and your right on the money there this college thing sucks. Well besides all the weed titties and beer

11. I miss meals while smoking but since I am overweight it's not a big deal. I do get a slight bit of nausea when I get real high but I can sleep like a baby while smoking indica not Sativa.