Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

insomnia sucks when your out of weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by matt, Dec 16, 2002.

1. most peaple ask if you have a drug problem.shit, the only problem I have is getting the damn stuff.....

insomnia sucks have I had it many of years and when your out of smoke it makes for the longest night of your life

hey, PEACE to every one HAVE A TOKE FOR ME BUT,DONT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND PASS IT OVER TO ME !!!!!!!

HEY, IF YOU DROP ANY SHAKE PACKING THAT OLD BOWL SEND IT THIS WAY NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. HIGH All, too much wake and bake I guess...can't seem to get the brain working properly. I'm trying to help matt...it just not working. So here is the address http://mrmom.amaonline.com/howtokeep.htm