Insight

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by CodeBlue, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Does anyone care to share any insight they have gathered from smoking weed? I realized that life should be enjoyed a little more, as we don't have a very long time and people don't seem to see the special moments slipping past everyday.

2. Weed definetly showed me somthing. Something i never knew existed beforehand.Its not possible for me explain. The massivness of the current moment. The possibilities, the past the future all existing right now as a fleeting thought. Weed showed me how to enjoy the moment because thats as good as it will ever get. Theres nowhere to go. Ever been high riding in a car. People passing by going 80 miles and hour. All you can do is laugh. Where are they going and why are they in such a hurry. Its all right here. Inside this herb oddly enough lol:smoking:

3. It got rid of the last traces of christianity from my mind (I was raised hardcore conservative bible camp christian), and opened my mind up to true spirituality.

4. It helped me see the interconectedness of every living organism & how beautiful it really is.

5. when I did smoke marijuana

I was able to feel alive

ablive
    marijuaan

6. Such a great thing to find in weed :D

7. #7 KeeneGreen, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
    Wow. Weed has taught me many things. Enjoy what is there, and ask for no more. Love is freedom. The moment is all that exists, and it is always moving forward. You cannot hold onto a single moment, since by the time you try the moment is now a different newer moment. Enjoy said moments. All we have is time, so spend it with and doing the things you love. Look on the bright side. The government can be wrong. People will judge you based on a few things they dislike, rather then who you are.

Jesus is God. (I would not call myself Christian though.) Along this line, I find that I understand him so much more when smoking. I never feel closer. It helps me reason out the tougher things in my beliefs.

It makes me take my time. Help me understand peace, both of mind and body.

We really all are the same, although we are unique.

Your Mind is Powerful.