Insight on how to always be 'fresh'

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blackleaf28, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Never again will you be uncomfortable in the presence of a woman due to being selfconscious about a sweaty sack

put deo talc on your balls. Best thing since sliced bread

2. i can see youve been watching them youtube videos.

3. I thought it was my idea...

:c

4. I am so confused.

My sack is not sweaty...

5. [quote name='"Makizushi"']I am so confused.

My sack is not sweaty...[/quote]

ever? You are a genetic marvel

6. Well, if you work and shower before and after work...then you shouldn't have no problem!

If neither or both don't exist, well then...perhaps another remedy is due!

7. Sorry for the thread i honestly thought i wasnt the only one that got sweaty balls

8. Why are you self concious about a sweaty sack? Who cares? Aslong as it doesn't smell skody as fuck ofcourse.

9. I'm pretty sure every guy gets sweaty balls at some point. It's always good to keep it fresh down there for the ladies :smoke:

10. there was a point (14-16 years old) that for hormone reasons i guess, even if i took showers everyday, twice a day, i would wake up with my balls sweaty as fuck, smelling fucking weird and the boxers with this weird brown-ish stain (not shit).
    so yeah, some people do need the baby powder.

11. [quote name='"waysouth"']there was a point (14-16 years old) that for hormone reasons i guess, even if i took showers everyday, twice a day, i would wake up with my balls sweaty as fuck, smelling fucking weird and the boxers with this weird brown-ish stain (not shit).
    so yeah, some people do need the baby powder.[/quote]

Thats horrifying.

12. i know. thinking back i dont know why the fuck that happened. i guess it was the summer hot weather of south america, along with me being in my chronical masturbation phase, hormones pumping out of my pores...
    but oh well, i got a nice and not smelly balls and dick now,.