Insight Into the Future, On and Off the Planet

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Jan 25, 2012.

1. #1 TheJourney, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    You can use technology, including various outflows of audio/visual technology, computers, internet, etc, as well as psychology, especially with the 8 circuits and everything with that, along with the use of classification techniques, and social interaction(including virtual interaction, or interaction on the internet), to basically create a perfect reality experience. This could be done through these means here and now, but also could be further developed in a H.O.M.E.(High-Orbital Mini-Earth) which could be very profitable with the advent of internet technology, since physical goods are no longer necessarily required in order to make money, which helps to provide motivation. In this H.O.M.E. you could create an entire world based on the principles you already have outlined, and literally have different areas devoted to all different forms of entertainment and stimulation. You could even have everyone in a shared collective database which could be used to setup meetings for any purpose of living out or doing any fantasy or desire imaginable. This could also, in the meantime, be used for writing stories; stories about incredible perfect realities, things that could actually happen. These stories would be particularly amazing in how prophetic they are; similar to the “Future history” concept of Timothy Leary. It would be writing about the perfect reality in a fictional sense, yet in a way that is potentially achievable in the real world; this would help garner excitement for these things, and give insight into how they can come about. Over time, we could make these “fictional” fantasies reality.

This seems like it may be the inevitable path my life will take. Through my ideas/theories, writings, technological applications, and whatever other successes I may have, I will gain an intense and widespread “following,” or base of support. This will lead to widespread acceptence and promotion of my ideas/ideals, to varying degrees of simply enjoying some of the things I do to an intense resonance and dedication to them. Ultimately all of this will culminate in an exact understanding of the perfect world, as well as the technical capabilities of bringing it about. This will all include my ideas of migration off the planet, and development of these H.O.M.E.’s. This will lead to my grouping the best humanity has to offer, in terms of my own ideals, and a migration off the planet with them to create our own perfect world. We would remain connected to the earth through communicative technology like the internet, and we would continuously and progressively mold and experience the perfect reality, and continue perfecting it. Earth, meanwhile, would be successful to whatever degree the reamining inhabitants were able, factoring in that various other H.O.M.E.’s could potentially be established. They would understand and utilize whatever they were capable of, and I assume this would increase as time went on, as they were exposed more and more to the unbelievable success and perfection of our world, and they more and more wanted it for themselves. Over time, earth would more and more be inhabited by the mundane; I think it is safe to assume, however, that as the disparity in terms of quality of life grew greater and greater between earth and the H.O.M.E.’s, even the most stubborn, who certainly would have remained on earth, will desire to see these principles enacted in full, and thus certain of the evolved space-men would want to return to earth to establish paradise there as well, with the full compliance of those who were formally resistant.

There is a sort of ingrained assumption that I would somehow need approval to make this a reality. This is, actually, not the case. No approval is required. Only three things are required. The technical capabilities, the money, and willing participants. The technical capabilities I believe already exist. The money will be easy enough to acquire once I enter the public eye, and put these ideas on the forefront of human thought. Along with this, willing participants will, of course, naturally follow. Then the money will be used, along with the brainpower, to acquire the necessary materials, and establish all the technical requirements to create a H.O.M.E., and the knowledge of how to use it. Once this is done, I need no government approval. We build it, and we go. That’s all it is. This could be done now, really. As soon as you meet the above requirements, you can literally leave the earth and have your own world.

As I gain technical proficiency in areas of computer/digital programming and the like, it seems inevitable that I will also partake in the development of Artificial Intelligence. The potential with that is virtually unlimited as well, and that could also be a part of my “fictional” stories I referenced above, with the H.O.M.E.’s.

It seems likely to me that the concept of “last names” as well as, of course, “middle names” will fade away. We will simply be called what we would like to be called. Most would likely just have a first name, and perhaps titles they would like to be given(like, for instance in our society we have dr., etc.). It is also likely that people, at least some people, would adopt more than one name, and it is likely that the different names would signify different roles which the individual would play. These names, of course, would be easily and freely changed. As I believe I alluded to before, there would be a sort of collective database of all sorts of information. People would feel comfortable being part of certain categories, or larger patterns. This would be aided by the fact that our technology would be such that people could change themselves physically and mentally how they wanted, so we would all actually be able to choose our own categories for ourselves. We could also choose the categories of those we wanted to interact with, which would assist in our being able to create the perfect scenarios. Life on this H.O.M.E. would be a nonstop, elastic, and continuously improving fantasy.

Also, the idea prior to leaving the planet would be to sort of take over the culture. This would be through movies, TV, music, books, and the internet/computers. Similar minds would absolutely take over the culture, all the while I and others would be very openly and candidly discussing my ideas, which would lead to widespread acceptence and embracing of it all. Then eventually, once this was all at the absolute forefront of human thought, we could begin leaving the planet.

2. You've certainly got something there.

3. Thanks. I'm very excited about expanding upon and elaborating upon this idea, and also beginning work on these stories which will elaborate upon these concepts in story-form. I'm also simultaneously learning about computer programming, and how digital technology works, and am seeing incredible potential for things I could do in that department. The ideas are coming in more and more, and becoming more and more specific and practically achievable. Now I just gotta keep working towards making them reality.

4. I'm sure I don't need to remind you that realising the ideas themselves are not as important as the state of mind capable of expressing itself in such a creative way. Whether it's this idea or that, doesn't really matter per se. Any idea may simply be a stepping stone to something that allows your creativity to take you along a particular way.

Keep up the inspiration!

5. That's a good point too. It seems than when I get into a certain mindset, or state of consciousness, my mind just starts working on overdrive, in that I am constantly able to think of new and great ideas, and they just keep flowing while I become more and more talented at expressing myself and doing all sorts of different things. And it seems that this state is a doorway which opens up more and more possibilities. It seems that my intelligence, creativity, and talent, continues to improve exponentially the more I can be in this state of mind.