Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Insight as to what this could be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NiceChris, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Hey guys, just picked up a zip for personal use. I was wondering what you guys think this strain could be(or at least if its indica or sativa, etc).
    My dealer didn't tell me what it was, so if you could help me I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Looks a lot like Platinum Sensi Star to me. It's a pretty bomb sativa, if so.

3. idk, the buds are pretty loose and have a small hint of lemon to it possibly(not a strong smell to begin with though)

4. Yeah, that looks like some weed to me.

5. diggity dank!

6. If I were the one naming this bud, I would have named it Firecrotch.

7. im with him :cool: lol

8. Looks dank, I'd stick with that. no one here is gonna give you a 100% accurate name.

9. yea i wasn't very hopeful. im pretty sure its a sativa though. it just doesn't smell strong and its dark

10. #10 Ku5hM4te, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    Could it be Lemon Kush?

EDIT: Sorry my bad, did not read properly... But still that is my closest tought.

11. No one will EVER be able to tell you what it is...

Why do people think this?

12. looks like a sativa dom strain to me. A hybrid, maybe?

13. Its mostly sativa. probly like 70-80% sativa. Thats about all you can really say. Probably a random strain

14. Well...judging by the amber trichomes, the lemon scent, the relative size (girth to length ratio), density, as well as the overall green-ish hue...I'd say we can narrow it down to...

...something from the Cannabis genus.

(sorry...in a smart a$$ mood!)

15. i give up, i sold it all in one day to my friend, so i dont care lol

16. what your dealer didn't tell you what strain it was? what an ass!;)

17. Show a pic of the zip. It may shed more light as to strain. It's not Kush.

18. Clam Chowder

19. looks like some standard high grade commercial to me man