insidesun.com buyers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by father_parkers, Jul 1, 2006.

1. I was thinking about purchasing a 400w hps light.
    You are able to select a hortilux bulb as an add on for an extra 50$
    Is the bulb really worth the extra cash?

2. Well if not mistaken the Hortilux 400 hps runs $60-$75 bucks at most online palces plus shipping, so there is a savings to purchase it in your package. Hortilux are one of the best as far as I know. They are made specifically for horticulture, and provide enhanced spectrum in the blue, green, red and orange spectrums, which promotes vigorous plant growth. It has a higher lumen output than standard 400 bulbs as well at 55,000 lumens instead of 53,000 lumens. I guess you got to figure out if it's worth $50 dollars to you.. I'm possitive you'll grow fine buds under the standard that comes with it, but if your vegging under the hps as well then yeah I'd say the added blue spectrum would be worth it. If your system already comes with the conversion bulbs as this comapny offers on ebay then you'll already have a mh for vegging, and a hortiluz would be less needed IMO

Check on ebay this company offers this same system with a mh conversion for cheaper then the web site!!~ $120 shipped and comes with the conversion bulb

EDIT: Here ya go http://cgi.ebay.com/400-Watt-HPS-Me...4QQihZ007QQcategoryZ42225QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

3. Alright cool, thanks man

4. also, those high output bulbs have a shorter life. so consider that too!:)

5. I just got the Hortilux bulb from insidesun and I would recommend that you get it if it is in your budget.