Inside the Mind of a Dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by Dum Dum Boy, Apr 20, 2012.

1. How do you make your dealer sell you dank/headies instead of the snicklefritz?

2. [quote name='"Dum Dum Boy"']How do you make your dealer sell you dank/headies instead of the snicklefritz?[/quote]

I know the answer to this riddle

You give him more money

3. you say.. "you know where any good weed is?" if you inspect it and dont like it.. then dont buy.. if he has better he will then offer you the better.. dealers like money.

4. uh...ask him...for dank...?

5. unless you have nice tits, good luck.

6. you act like hes some mythical creature.

7. [quote name='"budsmokeronly2"']you act like hes some mythical creature.[/quote]

Most dealers had to go through 4 years at hogwarts

8. Snicklefritz?

9. Give him more money.
    Be a more regular customer (so he'll appreciate your business more). Buying a dub once a week ain't doing shit for paying his bills.

10. yeah become a regular/not saying become friends but buy more and shit

11. If he doesn't have it already then he probably doesn't have access to it.

12. [quote name='"TheOriginalMad"']Snicklefritz?[/quote]

Hahaha I've never heard someone actually say that, but yea op just ask for some "dank" or maybe some "pineapple express" ಠ_ಠ

13. Snicklefritz? Harry Potter shit

14. [quote name='"SwishaSweetGang"']Snicklefritz? Harry Potter shit[/quote]

Pineapple express shit

15. Straight up tell him.. And if he says no, you stop giving the dude business, pretty simple solution..

16. [quote name='"backdooralex"']

most dealers had to go through 4 years at hogwarts[/quote]

ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

17. two in the pink one in the stink, op :bongin:

18. I always got dank in Hawaii. I think if they have it they'll sell it to you. Here however all I've gotten was mids. I know this guy doesn't have dank but he compensates with lower prices and fatter bags.

I guess if they think they can get away with it and they're sketchy they'll try to rip you off. However I send a constant stream of money to my dealers so I'm sure they don't want to fuck that up.

19. You go up in his crib like a real thuggin' G. Like 50 cent.

20. if you live near a big city, it should be pretty easy to get dank. i used to live near little rock, a small big city, like 180,000 people and it had DAAAAAAAAAANKITY DANKKKKKKK YOOOOO