Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inside out joints

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SwissSativa, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Always looking to up my rolling game, and Im very good at rolling id say, recently ive been rolling my joints inside out but sometimes I run in to small problems like a hole in the paper after burning or ripping the excess paper off, or a little bit looser sometimes around the filter etc

I was just wondering what exactly all of the perks were for inside out spliffs and are they really worth to continue rolling?

2. i just hate smoking all that extra paper. as far as i know thats the only difference.

I have had the same issue with burning/ripping the extra paper off sometimes i'll just use an exacto knife or somehting to cut off the extra.

3. What works for me with rolling an inside out joint is that when its stuck, i lick just above where the excess paper starts and just burn it off, i find if i rip it off i just get holes in the joint and stuff like that. Another thing that cant be avoided is the need to practice rolling them. Can be a bit hard at the beginning, just like normal rolling.

4. are they supposed to burn slower or faster?

5. What is a inside out joint, can some one explain? Pictures would be greatly appreciated :)

6. dont get me wrong im still great at rolling them but for example ill never "Fail" to roll a spliff normally, but sometimes for some reason every once in a while the roll wont 'work'

7. They burn slower for me and taste better.

8. I Was imagining a cone of weed on the outside with a paper core wtf

9. Lots of people call it a 'backflip', maybe you've heard that name.