Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inside out joints

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pew, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I've been rolling for a little while so being bored I rolled my first inside out joint. You simply turn the paper upside down and roll it up to a point where you can hold the roach and it will keep its shape. While holding it you lick the the glue strip through the paper and let the loose paper unravel do you have a flap of paper you can burn off.

One thin layer around your weed so if your using a goud paper raws/elements you taste no paper.

Just tried it and I could really taste the strains flavour with a smooth smoke. :smoke:

2. [quote name='"Pew"']I've been rolling for a little while so being bored I rolled my first inside out joint. You simply turn the paper upside down and roll it up to a point where you can hold the roach and it will keep its shape. While holding it you lick the the glue strip through the paper and let the loose paper unravel do you have a flap of paper you can burn off.

One thin layer around your weed so if your using a goud paper raws/elements you taste no paper.

Just tried it and I could really taste the strains flavour with a smooth smoke. :smoke:[/quote]

95% of my bud I smoke in jays, and all of them inside out --- maybe it's a European thing?
    Our reasoning for it is we don't want all that paper killing our lungs - despite the fct we also add tobacco.

It does have its benefits, as u said better taste, less pape smoked, but it burns quite a bit faster. Any fat j I roll I roll normally, otherwise it burns too fast.

Little tip, when u inside out roll u can control the burning of the doob quite effectively with some spit below the cherry, whether because it's spooning, or simply burning too fast - doesn't work well with normal roll.

Smoke on
    -bigjays

3. I always roll inside out too. But I don't burn off the exess paper, I just tear it off.

4. I Roll Fatties

:p

5. I didn't really notice a difference in burn time.

6. I roll fatties...outta my bed in the morning.