Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inside out joints, how to?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HollywoodReel, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Can someone explain to me in detail the difference between a regular J and an inside out J? Also some instructions on how to roll an inside out J would be sick. Thanks a lot guys n' gals!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. never heard of one

3. Yeah I hadn't either until yesterday when my friend brought it up. He had no idea either. I'm oddly curious though.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH_rh0KmwHM]YouTube - Daily Smoker - Roll a Joint - Inside Out[/ame]

5. how is that even possible?

6. its really not that hard. all you have to do is flip the paper over and roll it from the side you normally dont roll it on. the gum of the paper should be the closest thing to your face, rather than being on the far side of the joint. roll and pack at the same time, lick the gum of the paper, and wrap some paper around to glue it all together. let it dry and burn the rest of the paper off.

7. whats the point of doing it tho?

8. You smoke less paper.

9. probably burns quicker too tho =P

10. [quote name='WAKAFLAKA']probably burns quicker too tho =P[/QUOTE
    HIGHER...BETTER...FASTER....

11. Friends and I do it, it's called the Pyro, I love it as it's my nickname and fits accordingly as a skill to have.

Nonetheless once it's stuck don't tear away the left over paper. Also don't twist the top just lightly pack it near the tip so the there is a little excess paper there too.
    Tear off the end near the roach.

Now for the fun bit, hold the J relatively horizontal with the paper on the top of course, and tilt it a little with the tip facing up. Now light the end of the paper near the roach.
    Just before it reaches the top start sucking on the J and it will light the tip.

Sounds like a pain in the ass but once it's down pact it's pretty quick and a nice little neat trick.

To note
    1) Practice with tobacco.
    2) Only really works well with thin J's, fat ones don't light properly.

12. never heard of it and it just looks too confusing just keep tokin the normal way none of this inside out shit

13. For that I usually just put saliva on my finger and put it on the joint as it's burning.

14. Never burned an inside out j, but almost every optimo and swisher I roll are inside out for what people already stated: it burns slower and it tastes a little better.

15. inside out joints taste better in my opinion. i have never rolled a joint that wasn't inside out and everyone can roll them here where i am from.

16. well now im definitely gonna try that

17. when i heard "inside out joint" i pictured a rolling paper in the middle somehow holding the weed on the outside around it. i was quickly disappointed.

18. that makes it burn faster . hence when you do it when the joint is running or canooing.