Inside of Nug is Black

Discussion in 'General' started by bobobobo, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone can help me identify what's going on with this nug I have here.  It was a pretty decent sized nug that I broke apart.  It's blackish-brown in the middle.  I've separated it from the rest of my stuff to play it safe.  My roommate thinks it's budrot, but I honestly have no clue.  I just wanted some opinions before I do anything, but at the moment, I plan on throwing it out unless I know it's safe to smoke.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ive accidently smoked a bud like that before. I think its mold. I only hit it once and i could taste it. and just threw it out. Mold is not healthy to smoke, but i aint dead.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I think it's bud rot

Most mold looks like cotton fibers all over the bud from what I've heard

4. I have no idea what that is man but it gave me goosebumps...it just dont look right to me

5. If I was sold that man...I'd call for another sack and do some damage, hooooly shit.

6. Yup, bud rot.

7. Bought it from an acquaintance and I'm sure he didn't mean to do me dirty.  It was about a 2-3 gram nug from a half ounce, so I think I'll cut my losses.  The general consensus seems to be bud rot, so I'm going to throw it the fuck out.  Not worth getting sick over, haha.  Thanks guys.

8. Good choice, rotten or moldy bud can cause serious health problems! Almost killed me when I was a kid, lungs got infected, worst time of my life!

9. #10 Toastin', Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    Trash that shit

[​IMG]

10. you will survive

11. Worms mother fucker..

I swear. I grew. My buds would get these fuckin worms in them that cause bud rot as its called.