Insert QQ here

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Phait, Jan 2, 2013.

1. #1 Phait, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    [Activate vent-mode]
    It all started when I got my first car. I had a savings account which was supposed to be for college but lol fuck that. Even my parents knew I wouldn't be going to college. So I had 5 grand to buy a car. Spent $1800 on a P.O.S. Passat, a bit more to fix a couple little things, and stick a system in there, and then the rest on weed. Well, I did other stuff too, took bitches out to Olive Garden and shit. But still a lot of weed.

Not long afterwards I got fucked up on a shitload of Xannies and crashed into a mailbox, was served citations, etc, kicked out of mom's house, living in homeless shelter for a while. Get a couple more stupid traffic violations. I'm hungry one day and have no money so I try to steal some chicken from wal-mart. I didn't even walk out of the door before "theft prevention" stops me. I drop the food and bolt out of there. Cameras in parking lot saw my car tag, awesome, more criminal charges. I left the shelter and moved out of state to my sister's area, she let me stay there for a bit while I looked for a job. Except the second night there I got fairly drunk celebrating her 21st bday and had to leave the next day. Fortunately I actually found a job and apartment that same day.

Then my car started fucking up. First repairs was $300-something, then it was $700-something, etc. Finally my mom talked to her parents (my grandparents are mad rich, yo) and they bought me a $4500 car. Awesome right? Except THIS car started fucking up a couple days after I bought it. Spent $250 for some jackass dealership to "reconnect a loose wire" on the ignition. Another couple hundred, another $1400, etc, every here and there, nothing works! After dropping almost 3 grand into this fucking thing after buying it, mind you this is all money my mom is sending me because I haven't even gotten my first paycheck yet, this is where I lose my job. My dad lets me come stay with him, which I never would have expected but he knew I was in deep shit. Anyway, as far as my car: I replace a $20 fuel fucking filter and my problem is fixed. I was SO pissed that the four different shops I went to didn't have to fucking sense enough to check the fuel filter. Good times, no? No. The fucking used car lot I got it from sent the car's title to the place I lived when I bought it (before I went back to dad's). It gets denied because obviously I couldn't sign for it. And then USPS loses the fucking thing. I called up everyone I can and nobody can tell me where this title is. So now my temp plates are expired and I have no title to register the car!

Anyway, during this whole ordeal I'm in and out of court every couple weeks for various stupid little things, and the money just keeps adding up. At this point I'm applying for every job I can but nothing seems to be working. I have a criminal background from years ago so i'm sure that's not helping. So a couple days ago I get a call from my mom saying she got a letter for me. Wal-mart filed a CIVIL suit against me for the same fucking chicken situation. BUT, they sent two letters in the past month that my mom "must have thrown them away" because she thought they were legal advertisements. So the "third and final warning" letter comes saying I have to pay them $150 in the next week or MORE criminal charges will be filed. And my nice-ass Nissan 300zx is still sitting in my driveway doing nothing because no title. The ONLY thing i can do at this point is return the subwoofers and amp I put in my car, since I have until Jan 31 until the RMA window closes. But that will net me MAYBE $340 after shipping costs and restocking fees. And how long will that even last me? Let's see, $150 for the wal-mart thing. $170 for ONE of my speeding tickets, and $20 for weed? I still have four other charges to take care of, whether it be traffic stuff or just court fees.

So really I'm out of options at this point. I have no job, no money, a useless car (that I can't even sell without the title), and to be honest no friends and barely a family. I'm not an asshole or anything, but in the past couple years I've been moving around so much I just lose contact with people. Now that I'm back to where i used to live in high school I don't even talk or see anyone I knew.

A couple years ago I probably would've killed myself. I was pretty fucked up, depressed, and generally a negative person back then. But I've been through so much, even just since I graduated last January (I just realized that I've been out of school almost a year already... that shit cray). Shit's gotten really, really bad at certain points in my life, and I've made it through it all. I look at what's in front of me and it seems like I'll never make it. But I've felt like that before, and that's what keeps me going.

In the end I can really only blame myself. I make such retarded stupid decisions that I know will end up fucking me. It kills me because I know I need to change and get on top of my shit, and I just can't seem to do it.
    [Vent-mode deactivated]

(China called, they want their Great Wall back)

2. Paragraphs are dangerous, kids.

3. Maybe you should have gone to College in the first place.

4. Yeah im not reading this gigantic wall of text, bear minimum have some freakin paragraphs reading that shit hurts my eyes otherwise.

Guess i'm like inserting QQ..Can't tell if this was intentional or not..

Possible genius thread..Although..

5. So I looked up QQ and I'm guessing it's supposed to be crying eyes or something?

6. I applied for and actually was accepted into community college but when I got stuck in the homeless shelter they had these lame rules, and I wasn't allowed to go.

7. Maybe you'd have more cash if you didn't take all those bitches to the Olive Garden.

8. Took that bitch to Olive Garden. Bitches love Olive Garden.

9. Get your priorities straight, call whoever was sending you the car title to send another, or go get a copy. I would call USPS hella mad and say I'm going to sue there ass. So yeah....

10. [Activate vent-mode]
    It all started when I got my first car. I had a savings account which was supposed to be for college but lol fuck that. Even my parents knew I wouldn't be going to college. So I had 5 grand to buy a car. Spent $1800 on a P.O.S. Passat, a bit more to fix a couple little things, and stick a system in there, and then the rest on weed. Well, I did other stuff too, took bitches out to Olive Garden and shit. But still a lot of weed.

Not long afterwards I got fucked up on a shitload of Xannies and crashed into a mailbox, was served citations, etc, kicked out of mom's house, living in homeless shelter for a while.

Get a couple more stupid traffic violations. I'm hungry one day and have no money so I try to steal some chicken from wal-mart. I didn't even walk out of the door before "theft prevention" stops me. I drop the food and bolt out of there. Cameras in parking lot saw my car tag, awesome, more criminal charges. I left the shelter and moved out of state to my sister's area, she let me stay there for a bit while I looked for a job.

Except the second night there I got fairly drunk celebrating her 21st bday and had to leave the next day. Fortunately I actually found a job and apartment that same day.
    Then my car started fucking up. First repairs was $300-something, then it was $700-something, etc.

Finally my mom talked to her parents (my grandparents are mad rich, yo) and they bought me a $4500 car. Awesome right? Except THIS car started fucking up a couple days after I bought it. Spent $250 for some jackass dealership to "reconnect a loose wire" on the ignition. Another couple hundred, another $1400, etc, every here and there, nothing works! After dropping almost 3 grand into this fucking thing after buying it, mind you this is all money my mom is sending me because I haven't even gotten my first paycheck yet, this is where I lose my job. My dad lets me come stay with him, which I never would have expected but he knew I was in deep shit. Anyway, as far as my car: I replace a $20 fuel fucking filter and my problem is fixed. I was SO pissed that the four different shops I went to didn't have to fucking sense enough to check the fuel filter. Good times, no? No. The fucking used car lot I got it from sent the car's title to the place I lived when I bought it (before I went back to dad's). It gets denied because obviously I couldn't sign for it. And then USPS loses the fucking thing. I called up everyone I can and nobody can tell me where this title is. So now my temp plates are expired and I have no title to register the car!

Anyway, during this whole ordeal I'm in and out of court every couple weeks for various stupid little things, and the money just keeps adding up. At this point I'm applying for every job I can but nothing seems to be working. I have a criminal background from years ago so i'm sure that's not helping. So a couple days ago I get a call from my mom saying she got a letter for me. Wal-mart filed a CIVIL suit against me for the same fucking chicken situation. BUT, they sent two letters in the past month that my mom "must have thrown them away" because she thought they were legal advertisements. So the "third and final warning" letter comes saying I have to pay them $150 in the next week or MORE criminal charges will be filed. And my nice-ass Nissan 300zx is still sitting in my driveway doing nothing because no title. The ONLY thing i can do at this point is return the subwoofers and amp I put in my car, since I have until Jan 31 until the RMA window closes. But that will net me MAYBE $340 after shipping costs and restocking fees. And how long will that even last me?

Let's see, $150 for the wal-mart thing. $170 for ONE of my speeding tickets, and $20 for weed? I still have four other charges to take care of, whether it be traffic stuff or just court fees.
    So really I'm out of options at this point. I have no job, no money, a useless car (that I can't even sell without the title), and to be honest no friends and barely a family. I'm not an asshole or anything, but in the past couple years I've been moving around so much I just lose contact with people. Now that I'm back to where i used to live in high school I don't even talk or see anyone I knew.
    A couple years ago I probably would've killed myself. I was pretty fucked up, depressed, and generally a negative person back then. But I've been through so much, even just since I graduated last January (I just realized that I've been out of school almost a year already... that shit cray).

Shit's gotten really, really bad at certain points in my life, and I've made it through it all. I look at what's in front of me and it seems like I'll never make it. But I've felt like that before, and that's what keeps me going.

In the end I can really only blame myself. I make such retarded stupid decisions that I know will end up fucking me. It kills me because I know I need to change and get on top of my shit, and I just can't seem to do it.
    [Vent-mode deactivated]

(China called, they want their Great Wall back)

11. you sound like a fuck-up, for real driving on unmentionables... what you think was gonna happen. Blowing 5 stacks. Getting fired... As far as the title goes, i believe you can buy another clean title at the dmv, and they take a couple of weeks to send it to you.

Replacing a Lost Title at the DMV - Lost Vehicle Title at DMV.org: The DMV Made Simple

Sounds like all you have to worry about is getting rid of your debt which should take some time, but is managable. i have over 7 tickets im still fighting in court for and no car, but its all good because im working and eventually im gonna pay everything off, you will do the same.

12. I would have gone with the college thing, bud.

You would have fixed your own ìgnition wire.

13. How can i make this my quote? xD

14. Can't get a duplicate title myself because I never had the original and the car was never registered in my name. And I got fired because my car wouldn't start one morning. First and last time I was late.
    Not saying I haven't fucked up, but the car situation is just a clusterfuck. Every time i call the post office that the tracking number says it's at, it sounds like they pick up the phone and hang it right up. someone is some usps customer support somewhere suggested i put a change of address in. did that a week after i left. it's been "lost" for 5 months.
    oh and i'm already applying for a 4 year college for next fall ;)

15. That is true we do love Olive Garden. At least he didn't take her to the Red Lobster with the cheddar biscuits.

16. Haha! Those cheddar biscuits are like 5,000 calories each.

17. Olive Garden breadsticks FTW