Insert angry thought here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Brenjin, Nov 3, 2011.

1. i really hate being FORCED to pull out.....

2. I sure am glad to be living in a FREE country, how about ya'll...

3. what can ya do? we would ALL like to ring somebodies neck

4. I spend 1/3 of my life working, 1/3 of my life sleeping. I have 1/3 of my life left over to take care of responsibilities like juggling my finances, which the government takes 1/3 of.

We supposedly live in a Free country, which is all well and good, except for the fact that I have no time left over to exercise my supposed freedom. If I did, all I'm allowed to do with that time is spend whatever money the government hasn't taken from me on whatever the government happens to allow me to buy.

Sounds like one hell of a scam to me.

5. looks like we are now living in the countries that we use to admonish for their lack of civil rights. How is this different than what Iran or the Chinese do? Both of the ruling parties are in agreement in this abuse of State powers. We can establish a viable 3rd party, foment a revolution, or we can bow to the oppressors.

6. so we started a revolution because the english government was taxing us too much.

but today the american government takes over a third of anything you make.

is it that time again already???

7. Fuck em. Smoke weed everyday son!

8. yep it is, but its not about taxes. taxes are the price we pay to have a functioning social agreement. the revolution is about parity and privilege between citizens. privilege has no place in a free democracy.