Insects!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AgainstAllOdds1, Apr 16, 2011.

1. BUGS !!!! this is my first grow and thankfully im obsessed cutting from 54 ladies to 14 has really made things almost to easy (i know better than that lol0) i spend several hours a day in my grow room and like to thing im pretty aware of the girls changes . 3days ago i noticed bugs unnder my leaves just a few here and there. yesterday i spent more time looking and really didnt see many more. i spent two hours today searching the girls and found about 50 or so on 14 Big Girls almost 6ft tall (whole nother issue. about 80% of them were top leaves hightest cola the other 20% were not far behind. seems like they like it closer to the light . they are small and my eyes are shot but here is my best decription. black or maybe brown rectangle body whit or grey wings under side of leaves. i tried searching for a match but didnt have much luck. during veg i treated with az max a less agressive wide range insect product trying to be pro active .If anyone knows what kind of pest this might be and maybe a solution that would be great from what i understand in flower you ar limited on what you can and cant use for these kinds of problems>. here are some picks from todat approaching week 5 flower thanks

thanks
    Rookie Of The Year

Attached Files: