Insects In My Soil

Discussion in 'General' started by masterbud123, Jun 3, 2014.

1. I have two weeks of flowering left one girl is a critical+ the other are kush n cheese but just noticed little white f---ks walkin in the soil not on the plants this is fifth year never had this.i know the critical can be chopped a week early but not the kush and she looking dam fine at the moment.if any one help much appreciated....

2. 2weeks left .

IMO should be ok.

Just get those small yellow sticky patches.
    They sit in soil and will capture a good few.

I strongly suggest a major and thorough clean of your room after you crop though.

3. #3 Reo, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    hey have you been noticing fruit fly like bugs around your house? might be a pre curser to fungus gnats. since they start off in the soil as little white larva's

been dealing with those gnats for about a yr or 2 at a retirement garden programme. there are a few thing you can do other then chemicals.1 stop watering until plants wilt(ya fucken right harvest is in 2 weeks)or soil is bone dry. take off the top inch of soil deeper the better and put new soil on top. and make sure the room is free of the gnats.....  and use those yellow sticky strips.

4. Neem oil shifts them.

Yes it's the larvae that do the damage. the actual gnat isn't the problem.

Not had them fit a while. But you can bet after saying that I'll get them lol

5. When I first saw this thread I thought it said 'insects in my soul' too damn high lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol I thought it said 'skull' daaaam

Sent from space using a banana