Insect Diagnosis

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Project ICE, Aug 25, 2012.

1. anyone got any idea what could be causing this

[​IMG]

2. Have you seen any orange colored flies with black heads on the plant? It looks typical of the damage they do. Get some Safers, insecticidal soap,cold pressed neem oil, or the bargain neem oil and apply according to directions. Spray in the late evening. It should put a halt to what's dining on your plants. HTH,
    PBG.

3. thank you sooo much man. gonna pick that stuff up ASAP

4. ear wig, idk?

Spray that shit..

Outdoor you're gonna get bugs it not to big of a deal... you're gonna loose a few leaves...had a closet grow where a single ear wig wandered in they do damage like that in a night.

5. Hey, if you can't source anything elae locally, go to the HD, or wally world and pick up some Fungicide3. It's 70% hydrophyllic extract of neem oil and from what I hear it produes results as to least repelling many insects. An indoor grower I know said it eradicated his spider mite problem. IDK for sure s I've never used it. I'm still weaning off the tit of my farm supply's cold pressed neem which is 35 bucks for 3 litres. Next year I will order meal.