Insanity Test

Discussion in 'General' started by gigglestick87, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Anyone do the 60 day Insanity Test by Shaun T? I just did day 1 and I'm loving it. 59 days to go!

2. LOL you love it after 1 day? Wait until 1 week when you are sore everywhere...

3. Lol I tried it before last year and was destroyed after 3 days. I miss the pain though. I need to get further.

4. I was thinking of attempting this. Couldn't find a good torrent erm...uh...i mean my credit card wasn't working! lol

5. Haha I'm like the mcgyver of credit cards ;)

6. more fat people should do it

7. [quote name='"steezyDAT"']more fat people should do it[/quote]

I am on week 3 I get so sore lol

8. Is it really that hard?

I have trained BJJ for the past 8 years, and am tired of the same old jump roping, stair runs, or hill sprints for cardio. Been thinking of picking this up, but I have no clue whether it would benefit me or not.

I've seen the infomercials, but those people are probably paid to look tired haha

9. It looks borderline unhealthy to push yourself that hard. I'm no doctor but damn...

10. what is this test... tell me moar

11. Do you see results?

12. It's the most insane fitness thing ever. It will destroy you.

13. You see the way my bank account is set up.... all the money is in the checkings, not the savings...

14. Yeah I got through the first month last summer, then I started working all day and couldn't handle working out that intensely every day so I stopped.

It really sores you out continuously though for sure. But you will definitely see improvement each time you do the fitness check or whatever its called.