insanity and how do i get it

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by RaiderJohnny420, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Every day i wake up at 5 30 to go to work and i turn on the tv while i get ready and nothing but infermetials are on and i saw this insanity thing and i need to get in shape for the next football season ( i got outta shape been lazy ) i just wanted to know where i can get this for a cheaper price

2. Im doing insanity right now! Im on week 3! This program is the truth

3. A good recource that may have the program or similar is bodybuilding.com
    Edit
    Thispeeds method is better I just didn't know we could mention that.

4. Get ripped

5. uhhhhh... if its against the rules ill delete it.... PM me OP just in case

6. how videos are there and how much weight have you lost

7. [quote name='"RaiderJohnny420"']
    how videos are there and how much weight have you lost[/quote]

Theres 14 videos and there amazing!! I play varsity basketball and football at my school and i thought conditioning was hard.. If you do the whole program insanity WORKS! If u get thru the first week u notice urself getting more and more inshape

8. even if i smoke weed:smoke:

9. [quote name='"RaiderJohnny420"']
    even if i smoke weed:smoke:[/quote]

I smoke 4 times a day dude !!!! Its insane and i love it

Smoke weed everyday:)

Attached Files:

10. thepiratebay.org

11. i fucking did insanity for like a week and it was too much for me.

i had to be TOO out of shape. so i'm just doin' my thing now, building myself up there, and then starting Insanity in a couple months and hopefully it'll be better then.

12. [​IMG]

13. [quote name='"rooooooR"']

I smoke 4 times a day dude !!!! Its insane and i love it

Smoke weed everyday:)[/quote]

Wow, you look super well off.

14. I did it for 3 weeks until i missed a few workouts due to various reasons and lost my focus. It was fun though. A bit much at some points, but i could feel my endurance skyrocket. I had done a few weeks of p90x a few months prior and occasionally worked out, so i wasn't exactly starting at 0. Close my though.

I could have been finished with it last week if i woulda stuck with it. Oh well, i'll start getting pussy one of these days...