Insanely indepth dreams I'd like to share.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michaelrdnr, Nov 25, 2012.

1. If you're here, thanks for reading if you do.

I catalog my dreams from time to time, and will share a few now.

Sometime between the age of 6 & 7 (My first dream I remember)

I found myself in my old neighborhood of Poulsbo, WA. The only difference was....everything. It had seemed that the world as I knew it was abandoned, devoid of color and life. I intuitively sensed that I was the last one of my kind, but I was young and desperate and in denial of my intuition. The streets were dark, lit only by a pale light emanating out of what must have been the moon. Shades of grey and black now defined my existence, but I began to sense a color of crimson, blood color. It was more of a fear, projecting itself as a subtle, insidious presence in my new world that I couldn't grasp or identify. I eventually began searching my neighborhood, visiting houses of friends and neighbors, all abandoned, broken, as if no one had lived there for a millennium. I lost hope, but then remembered my house. It was the last place I would search for life, for my mother and father. I began making my way, but bone-flesh like walls began rising in front of my path. I would try other routes, but kept getting blocked off. I began to grow terribly afraid, because I now knew that something was after me. I remember turning around after being confronted by another wall, only to see a winged, vampiric-like being drop down over a wall in front of me. I felt immensely afraid, but at the same time, there was no hope left for me. The fear subsided, and I woke up.

July 10th, 2011 (19 yrs old)

I, along with my cousin Jesse and four unrecognizable companions, traveled back in time via a time machine to what I believe was either 1980 or 1988. For what reason, I don't know, but my purpose here was soon to be revealed. I initially began bedazzling the tenants of my old, now present day, neighborhood with modern age gadgets and knowledge. As I was showcasing my superior commodities, a girl so beautiful joined the crowd and smiled at me. We began talking and conversing for what seemed like a long while, and I developed a very sincere crush on this girl; love at first sight if you will. Along with my new found crush and the simplicity of 1980 (or 1988), I fell in love with this past age. But all too soon was it about to be tore away, put back into the pocket of time where it belonged. My cousin and companions had figured out a way to return back to 2011. They began pressuring me and telling me that we don't have much time. Within the last few seconds, I made a decision that, in my dreams, would alter the course of my entire existence. I chose to stay behind & start anew. I remember thinking of my family, and hoping that they would understand. After my companions warped through time and space to 2011, I attempted to relay a message to my cousin Jesse via some sort of cell phone that would make calls across time and space. I wanted to reassure my family that I was fine...but my message was not relayed.

July 26th, 2011

I traveled through time to a date far into the future. So far in fact that Call of Duty had just released something like their 100th version of the game. In this metallic, futuristic mecca, it seemed as if most of the culture revolved around new age video gaming. All games were fully virtual and engaging. I had the brief opportunity to play the worlds greatest MMORPG at the time, which was incredibly mind blowing, even for a dream. The game was so expansive and demanding that some players dedicated their entire lives to it. It was so much a part of society to the extent that even significant community leaders played a role in the game, and their success in it determined much of their power and authority.

The world was either coming to a brutal end or my inevitable death was very close. I, along with a group of others, were offered salvation by some extra-dimensional being. He, or it, promised us safety, comfort and refuge in death. Of course, instead of dying in some grotesque horrific manner, we took up his offer. We had died by some unknown yet calm means and awoken to an obscure misty existence, where I guess you could say our souls now dwelled in a pocket between life and death. We were appointed as harvesters of souls. It was our job to collect the souls of the recently deceased. The promise of salvation was empty, and we were able to keep no freedom for ourselves. We were conned into a perpetual existence of depression and suffering, doomed to work the shadow world for all time.

I have many more if people find these as interesting as I do.

Thanks for reading.