Insanely Horny

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Inside.Out, Apr 3, 2010.

1. hello everyone, I have, recently, now, been very very horny

what do you think it is? I've been eating large bowls of rice crispies

I haven't played loud music for a long time, and I think thats it

when I'm waking up its like theres a black hole blocking the sun

and then when I'm up its like my day doesn't make any sense

2. Hormones and lack of sex.

3. /thread.

4. wait , Wut?

5. start building model ships...

6. Whatever you do. Do not eat any rollz lol you'll end up fucking your way through a brick wall

7. its cuz of the spring weather

8. rice krispies? yeeee, snap crackle and pop get me all hot and bothered too. it's those cute little fuckin hats, i'm tellin you.

9. It happens, it's about to happen to me while my boyfriend goes outta town for a week. :(:mad:

But what do the rice krispies have to do with anything?

10. go somewhere, change the picture you see everyday . get some new emotions :hello: or try not to smoke for some time

11. I think you know what you have to do [​IMG]

12. Find someone/something to have sex with.

13. I don't think it's sex when it's with 'something'.

14. Manual sex?

15. Definition:
    –noun
    genital contact, esp. the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm; coitus; copulation.

16. Jesus, who gives a shit about the rice krispies, can I have your number? :D

Just kidding. It's just refreshing to find a woman who exposes the fact that she has an actual sex drive instead of just denying it or bottling it up to make us guys look like fucking sex-crazed weirdos. Your boyfriend is a lucky man. I wish more women were as open and honest as you are.

17. Uh, the founding members of the Fleshlight Corporation would tend to disagree with you...:D

18. Girls tend to be hornier than guys...Just what I have found on the day to day basis

19. (sssh, nobody tell him until after he's married...no seriously, it'll be hilarious.)