Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Insane...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuegoNugs, Dec 30, 2010.

1. I'm sure alot of you have seen a movie called "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High" but ... I can't get over this little section of the movie.

For those of you who haven't seen it, just take a look at this clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1YEWM6IYPM]YouTube - The Union : Greg Cooper Interview[/ame]

.... I'm not sure how to embed, sorry. haha.

Truly a magnificent plant.

Edit: Just kidding, I guess it Auto-embeds. Schweet.

2. Holy shit! Never saw the union to be bluntly :)p) honest. But that was seriously amazing. He seems like a great guy, I'm so glad to see someone being helped so profoundly by the beautiful cannabis plant.

Legalize it!

3. Thats exactly how I feel, just shows how much of an incredible plant it is.

You should check out the movie, I found all the facts and points talked about REALLY interesting. If you have netflix, it's on the watch instantly part.

4. I saw this awhile back...
    It's hard to deny facts.
    Every state should have MMJ in their communitys.

5. Completely agree with you as well.

If that 3 minute clip isn't enough to change someones mind, there's something wrong. The whole movie is completely full of interesting facts about Marijuana.

Just before that clip, they talk about how Marijuana is classified under Level 1 Narcotics, which states it has absolutely no medicinal purposes at all.

I giggled.