Insane Tea Party Doob

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by phusion, Jan 6, 2009.

1. #1 phusion, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
    Oh man, that was a good tea party!

Yesterday I was asked over to do the dry trim after last week's "wet trim" or tipping the Hindu Kush, Super Silver Kush and Baba Kush. We spent the better part of 9.5 hours trimming, with a break for lunch in the middle. Of course, when you're stuck trimming for that long and there are pounds and pounds of insane buds on the table, you gotta roll up a truly epic tea party joint--- RIGHT??

[​IMG]

The story behind this monster is as follows; I found a paper just lying on one of the tables in the trim room that came from one of those little square packs of papers that lets you rip off as large of a paper as you want... it was just really fucking big, so I put it in front of my friend and told him to roll it up. He told me that he'd have it rolled up and ready in 5 minutes, so I trimmed some more.. after a while he came back with that thing and lit it. Pic taken with his iPhone, sorry for lameness in quality. No pics of the dried and cut nugs, but I have some of them in the dirt I can put up soon.

Keep smokin'

"Hahaha Pot AND Crack? c'mon pot's not a drug, it's an HEERRBB MAAAAAAN!

-BH

2. That looks tasty man! :smoke: +rep

3. That's the fattest doob I've seen, +rep.

4. Thanks man, it was crazy to smoke, I'm glad I had 5 other people to help. It got REALLY sticky at the end, but it was well worth it.. we put all three strains in for a tasty salad J.

5. haha very nice man, looks like you had a good tea party.

6. Wow, that sounds like an awesome day. Nice joint too, Ive had one a bit shorter than that but a bit thicker than that too.

I don't think Id want to trim buds for that long without something to like that to keep me entertained :)

7. Yo that's an awesome doobie to pass around while trimming some buds! +rep

8. how many plants do you have that require that much time to trim?

9. Looks amazing :)

10. A whole celing haha, I dunno, 80?