Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Insane potential overlooked by too many

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lawson, Jan 17, 2013.

1. The cannabinoid acids in cannabis have been found to have anti-proliferative, anti-neoplastic, anti-inflammatory, anti-epileptic, anti-ischemic, anti-diabetic, anti-psychotic, anti-nausea, anti-spasmodic, antibiotic, anti-anxiety, and anti-depressant functions.

2. #2 Asthmatic, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    So do you have any new ideas for getting the word out? About 2/3 of the patients on the board will tell you your wasting medicine if your not getting high.

I am not one of them.

I will suggest you begin studying the endocannabinoids though.

Start with Docosahexaenoyl Ethanolamide and Eicosapentaenoyl Ethanolamide. They come from the metabolism of the EPA and DHA found in fish oil and other Omega-3 fats. It will actually be easier to study EPA., DHA. and fish oil than the endocannabinoids them selves. The fact that they metabolize into endocannabinoids among other things is fairly new knowledge. Personally I think every clinical cannabinoid deficiency patient should try 4+ gm a day of EPA and DHA combined for about 6 months before trying THC-A for the relief of symptoms. If we can make body natural endocannabinoids work we will be miles better off for it. Admittedly I use all of the above and below.

There are also some very nice Cannabimimetic Compounds called Alkylamides out there you should study up on. They are found in Echinacea and many other plants.

The plant Terpinoid called ß-caryophyllene is CB-2 receptor specific and can be found all over the place. It works very well with THC-A in a topical pain reliever.

3. i was born with bronchitus and when i was 15 i found out cannabis did the EXACT SAME THING AS MY INHALER DID BUT NOT AS QUICKLY = ) i am old and have smoked since then and it's all good now :p

4. Only works for me if I don't smoke or vape. Lungs are too sensitive.