Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

insane end to an incredible weekend...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Dec 24, 2002.

1. wow... tonight was insane. i woke up, smoked a gram, chilled, bought 2 tripple stack E-bombs, took them, smoked an eigth of christmas buds, and just enjoyed the ride for the last 5 hours... and still going... wow. i can barely type... or see... hmmm... the weekend has been awesome. a half ounce of some dank ass buds, a bubbler, and mad friends.

wow... i'm gonna go :D

2. You guys have the right idea! I'm with ya!

3. good idea

4. lol. what a night. and to top it off my friend is up visiting from atlanta. he IMed me when i was typing this and told me he was up here... so today's gonna be fun :D

hope ya'll had as much fun as i did lastnight.

merry x-mas eve =)

5. Merry Christmas Eve, Cottons! Have fun with your friend, dude! ;)

6. ha... lastnight was awesome. he's now been here for the last 3 christmas eves... quickly turning into a tradition. lol.