Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Insane Bong Experience

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jbeau03@gmail.com, Jul 1, 2014.

1. So I have been smoking for a couple of years now and I have hit out of quite a few bongs but yesterday I went to my friend's house and he had this amazing $500 bong. He gave me a dab of hash resin and I took a monstrous hit. Within about an hour I couldn't really comprehend anything that was going on around me. I couldn't walk for like 3 hours I was so high. I don't know what this was that I took but it really got me medicated. Was it the bong that got me this high, or the hash? I also smoked out of it today just regular bud this time though and it got me way high again! If it's the bong that is doing this to me then why is it doing this? I've just never been around something like this before.

2. #2 ybt_sun, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    I'd say the effect is both. You got some dope hash, and the high quality bong let you take a huge hit smoothly. I know that when I smoke smaller pieces, it's harder to get a deep hit, because each one is smaller.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

you did a dab and you are a NOOB to the dabs....(many are, me too)

did you drink a 5th of grain alcohol the first time you wanted to get drunk, or sip a bit of beer?

you got real high, (the bong may have left over dab oil in the bowl :confused_2:) ...do less, take smaller hits..wait more in between...find your comfort zone and enjoy. :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pace yourself, man!When I'm with friends and we have a whole day of smoking ahead of us ,I don't hesitate to skip my turn sometime, I don't like getting too high too quick.

• Like Like x 1