Input needed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chodelee1901, Nov 21, 2013.

1. So i had been hanging out with this girl and what not, we hooked up and hung out, went on some dates and it was all good. We haven't really hung out in awhile, so yesterday she wanted to do something so I usually let her text me to hang out because everytime I do the plans fall through. So last night I go to my friends and shes there and she leaves to go bowling with some friends and my friend who has had a thing for her is sayin all this shit about her staying there and how hes going to try and fuck her, obviously tryin to piss me off cause he knew we hung out and shit, and she told me already she doesnt wanna lead him on like that so im thinkin im just not gonna text her or anything. Just leave it alone and see what happens what do ya'll think?? Idk i just want to out game my friend really haha i love competition

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Women aren't prizes you win in competition. If you don't like her, leaver her alone.

Also, good lucky out gaming him without texting her.

3. Sounds like she's trying to make you jealous. I'd not text or call her until she gets her head on straight.

4. Put it in her butt.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Chod, If you truly have feelings for this girl and I mean she's always on your mind, then son you better let her know before she becomes someone else's. I don't believe you want that. If you feel her in your heart, then your in love and you need to let her know. Go get your girl and have a wonderful life. Good luck and let me know.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app