Input needed

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by greenzig, Apr 8, 2013.

1. First if I'm only starting this new operation because like others I am so sick of paying money for crap bud and never being able to enjoy the finest crop around. I am not a seller by any means so I don't need lbs and lbs of anything. I would like to grow 2 strains at a time and smoke a different strain whenever I want. I don't really want to build anything my self...well because I suck at it Lol. Can someone comment about this grow package I found and tell me what they think about it

http://www.greners.com/i/packages/grow-room-packages/grow-room-packages-3x3.html

2. OK so for those who found the link didn't work the package I'm looking at comes with the following I'm just looking to see if the GC community thinks this is a good deal?

Product Information
    Greners.com compact grow room package. Greners.com Hydro expert says: This package is perfect for the beginning grower. You only need nutrients, pots and a grow medium (for example soil) in addition to what is here.
    Items included in this package:
    1 x Secret Jardin Dark Room Pro DR90 II Grow Tent
    The best (and most popular) grow tent on the market based on our and customer reviews. It is good looking and has the best construction. It is only a few dollars more than the competition making it an easy choice for this package.
    1 x Phantom Digital 400W Electronic Ballast, 120/240v
    5 year warrenty 3 year full/2 years prorated
    Power HPS and MH bulbs.
    Includes 8' 120 volt power cord.
    1 x Arctic Sun 6" Air Cooled Reflector
    Compact design - fits perfectly in the DR90 II grow tent.
    Efficient output, scores well on the reflector test.
    Compatible with Galaxy ballast, no extra adapters required.
    Includes 15' cord that plugs in the the Galaxy ballast.
    1 x Hortilux Super HPS EN Lamp - 400W
    Ultra premium grow light.
    If you are going to use one type of bulb (HPS or MH) all the way through, HPS is the bulb to use.
    Made in the USA.
    1 x Active Air 6" Duct Booster Inline Fan - 188 CFM
    The most quiet fan option.
    Noise for your fan is determiend by how much air you move through what size fan. So a 400 CFM fan going through a 4" area is going to be much louder than a 200 CFM fan going through a 6" area.
    Extreme value, way cheaper than using the traditional inline fans (non-booster).
    One year warranty (the shorter warranty is worth the savings, and for quiet fans this is the only choice).
    1 x Phresh Filter - 4" x 12" 200 CFM
    Most popular filter. Top brand.
    Compact design.
    Correctly sized for system.
    1 x Duct Reducer 6" to 4"
    To connect the 6" ducting to the Phresh filter.
    1 x Progrip Ratchet Light Hangers
    Great product, 5/5 stars.
    1 x Dual Outlet Digital Timer 7 Day
    Using a timer for your lights in your garden adds not only convience but also encourages more productive plant growth, timers are also essential for all hydroponic system applications.
    Run the lights seven days a week. Run 24 hours for early growth, 15-18 hours on for growth, 10-12 hours on for bloom.
    1 x Ducting with Clamps - 25' length of 6"
    Includes 2 stainless steel hose clamps.
    Flexible air duct connectors made from tough, puncture resistant 3 ply aluminum foil laminate and contain a high density, corrosion resistant wire helix in the duct wall for support. - Shipping is subject to vary on these packages. Please contact for accurate shipping price.
    1 x Exhale - Home Grown CO2 Release Bag
    6 months duration
    slow release
    for those interested in using Co2 but never have, this is perfect for your little room

3. Wow I didn't know they made those it looks good. .I would buy one if I had that kind of money..good luck bro..

4. You could probably source these thing individually and save a few bucks...

Have u grown before?

Do you plan on flowering in that tent as well?

5. I have never grown before in my life and will not start this until I feel comfortable enough to do so, I will be doing everything in his tent including drying...the only problem I have is I only have room for one tent so having another pace to start vegging while another is flowering, I want to do one plant that will get me to straight couch lock like blue dream and something for a good wake and bake using a scrog of course

6. Not the best deal but not a rip off..going to want ti upgrade to a 4" inline thought that booster will never work keeping heat down..if you build your own between htg and ebay you can prob get a nice ph/ec meter also

7. Will do man thanks, keep the recommendations coming gc

8. I just want to make sure that it is OK to do all cycles of plant life in this tent included drying the plant? I will be adding more fans to this setup to draw more air and and then out through a scrubber