Inline vs. Regular Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MyNameIsBud420, May 31, 2009.

1. I'm going to be buying some new glass pretty soon and I was just wondering if anyone had any input of which was better. Or if it's more just preference. Also, the shop I'm going to buy has RooRs so that might be something I'm going to take into consideration.

2. #2 royale, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    well an inline is like a perculator in a way that it filters the smoke. roor doesnt make any inline bongs. do you mean to ask inline vs perculators?

you cant have an inline without a bong unless its an ash catcher
    edit: yea i forgot to mention inline bubblers

3. [​IMG]

Something like this, but not a Toro.

4. Sure you can. They are basically horizontal downstems with holes or slits along the length of the stem. I have a small inline bubbler and an inline AC...they both function great (the bubbler is one of my favorite pieces of glass). If I was in your shoes, the decision would come down to the quality of the inline. If it's say..a Luke Wilson (they run about 300 or a lil more new) then I'm definitely going to take that over any Roor.

5. I've seen straight inline tubes for around 300, but a plain ROOR is also a good choice.
    The inline will of course be smoother, but you have to consider factors like the shape, for instance it can't fit into a case.
    I would reccomend getting an inline a/c with a mouthpiece so it can also be a bubbler, then you can choose if you want to use the inline all the time or not on the tube

6. cant go wrong with a ROOR