Inline bubblers

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by andromeda261, Jul 12, 2011.

1. #1 andromeda261, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011
    Well i've been looking at new pieces lately and while on craigslist of all places i found an inline bubler made with pyrex glass. it had a bunch of slots in the percolator. Does anyone know any good places to buy one of these new? how much should i expect to pay? and are there any artists on GC who make these? i know i saw somone in the Glass only pics that had a bunch of them but i usually stick to the chill out zone on here so i'm not really familiar if there are blowers on the forums that sell online. I have been looking on google and stuff and i can only find bong attachments that are practically the same without a mouth piece.

if any of the above information is wrong please feel free to correct me as i'm quite new to bong terminology and what not.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/hab/2485861966.html

heres a link of the one i found (if this is not allowed i will remove) to give you an idea of what i'm looking for

2. those are some janky china glass pieces of crud. i think anything that includes a glass skull or colored glass is, 9 times out of 10, china glass. google the words "headford inline" and scope the first link, OP. you'll be glad you did.

3. #3 andromeda261, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011

The Headford looks sweet, I think i'm going to call them up tomarrow and see if I buy one if they can get me one that will freestand, if they can i'll definatley pick that one up!

yes i would never buy that one because it looks like cheap thin glass, plus i don't want a skull on my bowl, i want color swirls if anything.