Inline, 4-arm, or beaker bottom?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by oLE51289, Mar 6, 2009.

1. So, I'm deciding on a new piece to get, and i'm a little torn. I can get either a KC inline ashcatcher w/sherlock adapter, a KC 4 arm ashcatcher with the same adapter, or a 14-15 inch locally blown 7mm GonG beaker bottom(slit diffuser) w/ice notches. What would you suggest? They're all similarly priced also.

By the way, I already have a few spoons, a Da buddha vaporizer, some rubber grommet bongs, and some bubblers to use, so that's why i'm looking for something a little fancier.

2. I'd go for the bong. You can get an ashcatcher for that later on. Bongs are good toking tools

3. yeah if you had a glass on glass bong you should get the ashcatcher but since you already dont get a bong first.

4. I would get either the bong or the inline first. Depends on your situation...the inline would be more portable, but the bong would be a good reliable thing to have at home

5. bong first that way you can use the inline on it later.

6. DEFINITELY get the beaker and find out the joint size(the GonG adapter) and get a simple ashcatcher from an online headshop like CGP. Theres no need to waste money on an ashcatcher there all the same(Not literally though,just so all the cocky internet peeps dont argue with me), but ya.

:bolt: :bongin:

7. i think pics would help. as of right now id say go with the gong and add the ashcatcher.

8. I've made this decision already. I got an 18" roor beaker with ice notches, and now i am about to buy a KC trashcatcher with the sherlock attachment. enjoy the bong for a while and get an ashcatcher when your ready