INLAND EMPIRE (not the area)

Discussion in 'General' started by Opivy, Apr 30, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

The movie!

Anyone seen it yet?

I can't remember it that well, i was very sick when i watched it - but the more and more i think about it (from what i can remember) I'm starting to think it's the best movie i have ever seen..

I have another thread about it here, but it kinda got buried.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has seen it yet,

2. Never seen it before.

What is it about?

3. heres the trailer

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y4hFEDYmMcM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y4hFEDYmMcM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

it's about a women in trouble hehe...

and to bump again.. really, no one has seen it yet?

4. Still quite confused, but intrigued.

5. after watching it you'll only be more confused haha... but much more intrigued,

wish i could remember it better. it was really amazing - When it comes back to LA in june (around the same time it comes to DVD) I'm going to have to see it again..

6. I haven't seen it yet, is it still playing in theaters anywhere?

If not, I plan on renting it when I can get a hold of it on DVD. Usually I would just watch the movie online, but I want to get the full effect. His movies are a complete mind fuck, I have to pretty much dedicate my entire night to watching it.

I heard this one is probably his most obscure, it looks very interesting.

7. Definately most obscure. I remember laughing with my friends and trying to describe Lynch's different movies.

I can't remember many, but uh - Lost highway was, "Lynch on crack". eh, thats all i can remember.

But this is definately one of the best things he has done since Eraserhead.
    I was worried about the Digital Video, but if anything it fits the movie better than any other medium. You get used to it quick too ;)

It will be playing in LA at the New Beverly theatre in June.