Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Injector+Tubes, or Roller+Papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mKTank, Apr 5, 2010.

1. I just ordered a pipe and grinder off Amazon, and was thinking about possibly looking into getting a roller as well because I absolutely suck at rolling myself, so I looked on Amazon again (I'd look on here but I don't have nor do I want a credit card, so I just get amazon certificates with cash from the coinstar around the corner)

I noticed in the search results an Injector which I had never heard of, mostly because I never really looked into getting any tools for this. The injectors run anywhere from $10-$50+, and a carton of 2000 empties is $25. Obviously papers run much cheaper then the tubes, but 2000 would last me quite a while because I don't smoke often, and when I do I don't smoke much.

So what do you guys think would be better? I don't plan on getting anything for a while, but I'd like some opinions just to get an idea of the differences.

2. I feel like having joints made with one of those cig injector things that packs it into a pre-rolled tube would be really sick. If you do choose to get a roller, spend the extra dollar or two and get the zig zag brand one, not some cheap POS. However, the paper in those tubes is much thicker than rolling papers, just something to consider.

3. Well my friend has taken out tobacco from a cigarette and replaced it with a tea\weed mix, but because it was hand done it was pretty shitty. I also think that using the tubes are going to raise less questions about what it is unless I'm already smoking it and they can smell it, so I can just get an empty holder and fill it up.