initial Planting conditions?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AceUpMySleve, Nov 22, 2017.

1. can anyone give me a general area of humidity and temp i want for my freshly planted in soil seedlings? all roots popped and im about to plant in small. either, half gallon pots or gallon pots ( forgot which ones they are but their size is good ) before transfering to my 5 gallon. i know im supposed to lightly mist them and thats what i plan to do, im also using ph 7.0 water ( filtered water ). is this ideal? thankyou for any feed back!!!

2. The Vapor Pressure Deficit chart can lead to amazing growth.
    [​IMG]

3. 26c temp 65%rh
    Flower 25c and 55%rh
    Late flower 24c and 45%rh

4. Man, That 80 degrees on the chart sure does have a lot of green humidity it likes.

5. thats sarcastic right? haha the largest medium is around 60 f!

• Like Like x 1
  6. hey man i know i could google all this but could you breifly explain what the numbers are in relation to the percentag of humidity and temp (ex. 78 degreees = 1.15 starting green and .33 ending)

7. You can ignore the numbers in the squares, and just stay in the green.
    For example, for a temp of 80 F the humidity can be anywhere between 65% and 90% to optimize growth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I mean for example at 80 you are good from 65 to 90 and where I live that is easily achievable by doing nothing.

9. i cant help but think that the higher the # ( 1.15 for 78 ) would be the optimal grow humidity considering temp.

10. and also does this apply to veg/flower or just seedling?

11. Don't really know, because I believe it's a generic chart that works for most plants.
    It seems reasonable that it would apply most strongly to those situations where lots of growth is desired.
    I just follow it the whole time, and don't worry about bud rot.
    Bud rot is probably less common with hydro.

12. im running soil though bro

13. does this chart only apply to hydro?!?

14. Hydro's lack of dirt means fewer pathogens.
    That causes me to ignore warnings of bud rot.
    I've never had bud rot, but have never grown in soil.

15. what is the conistancy of bud rot?

16. [​IMG]