Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inhaling weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sir Psycho, Jan 25, 2009.

1. When i smoke out of my pipe i always inhale some of the ash from the bowl with my hits. Is it bad for my lungs?

2. #2 abnormldood, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    Of course it's not good for your lungs. After all is said and done, it's probably not going to kill you, though. The smoke itself is probably much worse for you. Still, get a screen or don't hit it so hard. Try to hit it slower and hold the smoke in longer. You'll kill your stash less often and you'll be high for longer.

3. What kind of piece you got homie? Glass or brass screens are the best to prevent that!

4. Just make the first piece you put in bigger so itll block the smaller pieces you put in from going through

5. It's always possible that debris in your lungs could cause an infection, but unlikely that the pieces you've inhaled have made it all the way into your lungs. Your body has a natural process by which the crap from your lungs is expelled in mucus you cough up, and ash would be naturally removed via that same process.

6. Sorry about the bump.
    I just was wondering because I inhale some ashes through my new pipe.

Now I know not to take a hit so hard. :D

7. scooby snacks. it happens to the best of us