Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

inhaling weed using vagina

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by igotammo, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok well i consider myself a daily smoker and i havnt smoked in about 3 weeks and my drug test at the hospital is tomorrow how do you think im going to do?:confused:

2. Should be fine. Pound alot of water tonight and tomorrow so your piss isnt super yellow like it is once your smoking.

3. thanks ya im ganna drink some water tonight and maybea lil before the test i dont want my piss clear tho i was sitting in a baked car about a week ago i dont think that will show up..or will it anyone know??

4. misleading thread title much? lol

5. weirdest. title. ever.

6. hahahahah i just tottally realised that the title and actual thread definetly dont match

and i would chug at least 3 bottles of water tonight you sat in a hotboxed car dude you might still have some thc in you

7. are you on the heavy side bro? thc gets stored in body fat, if so i would go for a jog and burn all that shit off

8. nah im not that fat im like 150lbs and like 5 7 or 5 8 ?

9. bump bump 4 info on being in a hotboxed car...

10. Your dick would hurt like a motherfucker. Her snatch would be so dry.

11. Misleading, uh drink tons of water to the point where you want to vomit madly, then take a b6, or b12 cant remember which to make your urine a more yellow colour, they might be suspicious if your urine is white..

12. what the hell no ones knows if being in hotboxed car would have any effect.? this is a joke right:confused:BUmp bump bumpz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.