Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inhaling Through Nose After Surgery?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmoke15, Dec 5, 2017.

1. I got a gum graft on Friday December 1st and was told I can't suck from a straw for a few weeks. I saw on another site somebody said something about inhaling through their nose and I was wondering if that would work? I don't wanna fuck anything up, but I do wanna get high.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2. Make edibles.

3. Yeah it will work and if you really wanna get high like that then sure. You could also try a dry herb vape.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I have some edibles but it's hard to eat most foods that aren't really soft plus I'd have to eat a lot (like 400mg).

5. Bet it's going to hurt

6. Lol, probably.

7. Yeah it hurt a little. I smoked 2 joints through my nose and got barely high even though I hadn't smoked at all for the previous 4 days. I'll just wait it out til it's safe to smoke the normal way.