Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

inhaler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by friedo420, Jan 7, 2009.

1. ok so my a buddy of mine has asthma and he had an almost empty inhaler and i was wondering if i were to smoke then use the inhaler would it help me not to cough or would it just allow me to smoke more or what i was wondering what it would do?????

2. i dont know it depends on your asthma and how bad it is i know my homie juss starts coughin sometimes and uses his during the smokin process

3. well i dont have asthma im fine he just gave me the inhaler and i was just wondering what it owuld do if i used while i was smoking or before or even after????

4. I recall hearing that you can get wicked headaches if you use an inhaler and you don't have asthma. Inhalers work by dialating the air passages in your lungs. If you're coughing because of smoke (irritation) and not because your lung passages are contricted, I don't think it would help.

But whatever, it's your body. Give it a whirl if you want.

5. Chemicals in marijuana smoke actually work to combat asthma as well, so I don't see any benefit.