Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inhaler + smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xenfire, Dec 16, 2010.

1. I'm pretty high right now so call me out if this is really stupid alright?

Okay so I usually take 2 - 3 puffs on my asthma inhaler before i toke because i find it allows me to take larger hits more easily. But I was wondering, since the Salbutamol Sulfate in the inhaler opens your airways, would you get higher if you took it before smoking? I figure that more THC would be absorbed from the smoke more quickly..

peace blades :metal:

2. THC is a bronchial dilator itself, so the inhaler might as well be unnecessary. I have asthma and I've got albuterol, and I've noticed it helps me like you, but I choose not to use it for smoking. You don't want to open up your lungs to even more tar and plant matter.