Inhalent Version of Marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by Greenxtc, Oct 22, 2015.

1. What would happen if you tried to make an inhalant form of Marijuana by adding a small sample of Marijuana ashes, with rubbing alcohol and Hydrogen peroxide into a small little vile?
    Would this formula make you feel high by sniffing or inhaling it?
    Pardon my ignorance. I am an amateur chemist. Dangerous, right? And I am autistic, so even more dangerous! Tee-hee!
    So, would this work, and if so, would shaking the vile up first make the high stronger?

2. I think its a bad idea.

3. As an amateur chemist you should have the basic understanding of waht happens during combustion and realize that ashes do not contain thc to start with and your idea will not work. Look in to glycerin tinctures, they can be used in an ecig and inhaled or used for sublingual administration.

4. Marijuana is already an inhalant. You smoke it. You inhale the smoke.

What's really crazy is this gas station in my town sells energy drinks in the form of an inhalant.

5. You could just use a vape if you don't like smoking?

And ashes contain no THC (and if they do, it's absurdly miniscule), they're spent.

6. Closest you could come to achieving this safely (in my opinion) is alcohol tincture in a mist-spray bottle. Side benefit of being very discrete (just looks like you have a sore throat). Empty spritz bottles are a couple of bucks at the herbalist or health food store.