Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inhaled some Plastic!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Relax2181, Jun 22, 2010.

1. i couldent get my pipe. i was smoking with my friend and all i could find was a apple. made a pipe. with a plastic down stem. i took a bunch of hits. and the bottom was melted. i was mad stoned. now i have really bad headache will i be ok?

2. You might want to get your affairs in order. You know, make sure your will is current, say goodbye to loved ones. Just in case.

Just kidding. It's toxic but one exposure probably won't hurt you much ;)

3. Yeah man one time won't kill you, you'll be alright. You probably just have a headache from smoking, if it wasn't the best quality

4. well when i was 14 when i first started i smoked out of a plastic water jug, i felt fine while i was high and it was my first time ever getting high, then the next morning i was puking my brains out, and shitting at the same time, i got so dehydrated that i passed out and continued to puke up stomach acid and shit, and had to go to e.r.,
    not trying to sketch you out but jus sayin its possible :p

5. 3 months max

6. The point of an apple is that
    you dont need anything else.
    Just use a plain apple next time.

7. whhat did you need plastic for when smoking an apple?

like..pen+apple=holes

holes=mouth hole & weed hole

wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhat else?

8. There should be a "Dumb questions" sub-forum. For the questions of:

did I get laced weed?
    will smoking this kill me?
    will being this high kill me?
    i think I got laced weed.