Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inhaled plastic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EuphoricHipster420, Sep 3, 2018.

1. So I was smoking a bong outside at night and I couldn't see a thing. When I pulled out my slider I felt that it had melted. And now I am really worried that I'm going to get cancer or something. How serious is this?

Here's a picture of it Screenshot

2. Throw out the plastic pos and get real glass. I don't mean to sound pretentious but plastic is trash to smoke out of. I mean you literally are no better off finding a plastic bottle in the trash and using that to smoke out of. Any cheap glass, even a 10 dollar spoon pipe will be a million times better and safer to use.

But you'll be fine I'm sure. Just don't do it again. One time isn't going to kill you man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nah, man, it's not pretentious, plastic is shit for smoking applications and should be employed as sparingly as humanly possible. Glass is not at all expensive or difficult to come by anymore, even in illegal states. I also concur on that if all you can muster is the aforementioned $10 spoon, that is more than sufficient. Also - always be careful smoking when or where you cannot see what is going on vis-a-vis what you are burning in your piece.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  4. While I agree with the other posters that plastic makes for crappy smoking gear, you will be just fine. Exposure to almost anything in very small amounts will not likely have long term effects.